Author Topic: You are all invited - LobbyPalooza now on!  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
You are all invited - LobbyPalooza now on!
« on: March 21, 2013, 03:53:55 AM »
Good news! Recently we were voted the #1 vintage movie poster website in the world* and to celebrate all our staff of one (and that's me and I'm only part time) have decided to hold a good old fashion LabbyPalooza.

In fact this is our 18th annual LobbyPalooza despite the fact we are holding it for the first time this year, and just so you know, we may not hold the 19th annual LobbyPalooza next year, so avoid disappointment next year and have a look now - we are offering 50% off all Lobby Cards, we've got some great items for you to see, with several hundred titles having been added (in all formats) in recent times to the website (so don't just look at the Lobby Cards!)

*internal staff poll
David

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
Re: You are all invited - LobbyPalooza now on!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
A few bargains already snapped up by some eager customers The Thing, Lolita, Titanic and others...don't miss out.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:48:16 PM by Silhouette »
David

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
David I think you should put the "Two of a Kind" daybill up for sale at 50% off (but PM me first of course)
Chris

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:13:42 PM »
David I think you should put the "Two of a Kind" daybill up for sale at 50% off (but PM me first of course)

You had me panicking there for a second, I was thinking how did that get on the website when it's supposed to be in my NFS collection - so I had to check...yeah nice try Chris  ;)
David

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 09:18:37 PM »
You had me panicking there for a second, I was thinking how did that get on the website when it's supposed to be in my NFS collection - so I had to check...yeah nice try Chris  ;)

Damn - I do try!
Chris