Author Topic: pulp fiction  (Read 3856 times)

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
pulp fiction
« on: July 04, 2011, 02:00:42 AM »
Wondering if someone can tell me what the pulp fiction poster is worth. It is the one where it has the gun resting up ( not laying down) and it says at the top winner best picture 1994 cannes film festival. The poster is in excellent condition. There are no flaws at all. Someone please help me to determine the value on this. Or if someone could give me some resources to help me out to determine the value of it that would be great as well.

Offline ATLfun

• Hoarder
Re: pulp fiction
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »

Here is a great link for checking previous auction prices:

http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?Nty=1&Ntk=SI_Titles&N=54+790+231&Ntt=pulp%20fiction

You can also check the database at emovieposter.com.

Brian

"Please step away from the keyboard.  In my unsolicited opinion, you paid too much for your poster," said APF Price Police Officer Thierry.  

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 10:33:29 PM »
Here is a link to the poster in question. I have close-ups of it. Any information about the other posters would be helpful as well.
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc394/rdavey26/

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 09:47:25 PM »
Has anyone looked at my pulp fiction poster to tell me if it is authentic? If you need more pictures I can add them. I have provided a link to photobucket to where the pics are at. It is a single sided poster.

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 09:58:23 PM »
I have added more pictures of the pulp fiction poster. If someone can help authenticate it that would be great. It is a single sided poster. Here is the link where the poster is at http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc394/rdavey26/

raulleaf

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:25 PM »
Read this thread I went through the same issue with my PF which was determined to be a fake....

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,2370.0.html

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 12:27:01 AM »
I am looking to purchase a LA Confidential poster but it is not the one with Kevin Spacey wearing a white or black jacket.  It has a bunch of police cars on it. I have attached a link to what the poster looks like. Can someone tell me if it is worth buying for 5 dollars or should I just pass it up?
http://www.impawards.com/1997/la_confidential_ver2.html

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 12:32:37 AM »
If it's rolled and DS, totally worth it.

By the way, do you have a first name?  We like to keep this forum a little more intimate, and rdavey26 doesn't really do it.  You don't have to if you don't want to, but it helps.

Thierry (T)
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 12:43:24 AM »
It is rolled and double sided. I think for 5 dollars I will pick it up. Oh yeah my name is Randy.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 03:45:35 AM »
Randy,

The last one emovie sold, in Aug 2010, went for 13.00, so you wont be spending TOO much with your 5.00 price tag.   ;)

Jeff

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:48:54 AM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:03 AM »
Sounds good. How do you get the pictures in the post?

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:27 AM »
Sounds good. How do you get the pictures in the post?

Randy,
If you are posting your own pics from your photobucket, hover your cursor over the image you want to post and four codes will appear -- copy the IMG code.  Paste that code to your post.  Click the post preview button on the forum and, voila, you will see how it looks.

If you are trying to hotlink a pic from someone else's site (which I wouldn't recommend because of the bandwith strain on the host site), right click and copy the 'image location.' Paste the image location url to the forum post, preceded by . These 'img' codes are not cap sensitive, but they need the brackets and the one forward slash just as I have illustrated.  Again, click the preview button below to see how it looks before finalizing your post.

If the pic is not yours, rather than hotlinking, I suggest that you copy it to your photobucket account in a new folder (so as to not confuse it with your own images) and post it like the first example, by hovering over the image and copying the img code.

If you have any further questions, go F&#K yourself! (Just kiddin' Randy -- Fire away!)  wynk
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:11:21 AM by brude »

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »
Thank you for the help.