Author Topic: EXACTLY what makes us SO very different from EVERY other auction on Earth!  (Read 250 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
An email we at eMoviePoster.com received from one of our 69,000+ customers (who is also one of our 3,265+ consignors) that sums up EXACTLY what makes us SO very different from EVERY other auction on the face of the Earth:

"I am 75 years old. After buying from you for 25 years, I consigned my entire collection to you and you auctioned it.

In all these years I have never seen anyone run a tighter ship. You must work harder than anybody I've ever known.

I can't put into words how much I've enjoyed your auctions over the years. Thanks to your great staff, who are so professional.  You must be very proud of them."

If the auctions YOU have been dealing with don't cause you to feel this way EVERY time you get your purchases (or the results of your consignments), then isn't it time you discover "the eMoviePoster.com difference"?
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html