Author Topic: Avatar lenticular for sale & Jurassic park banners  (Read 15331 times)

Joe

Avatar lenticular for sale & Jurassic park banners
« on: October 15, 2010, 12:52:18 PM »
Hi, I'd like to sell my avatar lenticular poster, it's in a great condition, no scratch, no cracks

postage is ok wherever in the the world but will be really expensive

for europe & england : 39 €
for USA : 54 €

a local pickup in belgium is ok for me

for the price of the lenticular, e-mail me for an offer : john.rahier@hotmail.com

I have also a jurassic park banner and a jurassic park the lost world banner for sell

Jurassic park banner is ok, with some pinholes in it, but good condition for it's age

Jurassic park the lost world is in perfect condition, double sided

I ask 150 € for each banners

here are the pictures

supercoasters

Re: Avatar lenticular for sale & Jurassic park banners
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »
HI i already send u an email yesterday about the trex jurassic park banner, i will like to know how can i buy this item and if u do accept paypal?
my email is; frozzen_shanty@hotmail.com  thanks

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »
I just sold an Avatar Lenticular in the last month. It went for $401 and it had 34 watchers. Less than I was hoping, but I can't say that's not what its worth nowadays. Domestic Shipping (from Maine to New York in the US) cost me $60. I remember seeing yours listed on eBay at the time mine was up, so if I may offer you some advice, if you want to sell the lenticular you will have to accept its not worth what it used to be. I recommend a $350 starting bid, which if you're lucky will bid up a hundred dollars, because there are at least two people on eBay who want one. But neither of them are willing to spend $1,000...

On this forum, you will likely only receive offers to have it consigned. Originally I was turned off by this idea, but it might be worth a try. Dave Lieberman from Cinemasterpieces might offer you $300, but if you sell it for that you might suffer the heartbreak of watching it sell on his own website for $1,500 in a year or so. If he offers to consign, I don't know how it will turn out, but he might be able to get you more than you'd get on eBay. After taking 25%, you'll probably still come out happy.

I do wish you luck in selling it. I'll be interested to see how this turns out. My last bit of advice is to be ASTRONOMICALLY CAREFUL WHEN PACKAGING THE LENTICULAR. They seem so strong but I learned the very hard way that the back can be scratched as easy as a lottery ticket. Brushing it against your seatbelt might strip out a two foot line of the image.

Joe

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »
Hi, thanks for the advice
actually after the sale of mine on ebay which ended in a no-selling, I got contacted by an ebay member who offered me 600 $ for it including shipping to thailand, I accepted and send it to thailand after receiving the paiement, finally I got 430 $ for this lenticular which is really great for me

the guy received the lenticular in perfect condition 4 days after shipping from belgium to thailand

by the way I still have some posters, banners for sale :

- jurassic park the lost world banner
- free willy banner
- twister banner
- jurassic park the lost world theatrical standee
- a vampire in brooklynn theatrical standee
- free willy 2 video display
- twister video display
- the day after tomorrow giant lenticular from the standee
- the goonies french door poster
- pressbooks : goonies, free willy, mrs doubtfire, peter pan, pay it forward,home alone 2, miracle on 34th street
- jurassic park theatrical mobile
- one sheets : hook, miracle on 34th street, shipwrecked, the quick and the dead,