Author Topic: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)  (Read 355322 times)

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
Re: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)
« Reply #1050 on: December 13, 2016, 12:02:08 AM »
Oh my! It's already tomorrow, APF time...

Zowie, TED. Thanks for stopping by. I didn't think any of the posters I'm using for this little advent calendar would interest anyone all that much...which is why I am using them here instead of in a regular post. But I'm glad you like the MORTUARY poster. I do too actually (otherwise i guess i wouldn't have bought it, right?). CHEERS!

CHRIS, there are some nice posters coming up...but not all of them by far. I just thought I'd do a little count down to Christmas...it's not really leading up to anything spectacular other than the holiday itself. As for the hand, yes i see the EVIL DEAD resemblance. But when I first saw it, I thought it looked like the hand in the GREAT WHITE advance one sheet. Hmm.

And now, it's the 12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #2:

LA PRINCESSA HIPPIE (Mexican):

Ha!  This makes me laugh. This is a Mexican poster for something called LA PRINCESSA HIPPIE (which translates, of course, into THE HIPPY PRINCESS). Apparently this is Mexican cinema's attempt to get groovy--a la American-style. The two dudes in the lower left corner are my faves. There's one beatnik-looking dude with cool shades and a Salvador Dali mustache. The other guy is a preppy-looking hipster hippy with wild-print top and de rigueur gold chain. Groovy, baby! I dig it in a far out way. This swingin' little movie is probably an unintentional laugh riot. I'd LOVE to see it. Peace out.

Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline Damomac

• Hobbyist
Re: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)
« Reply #1051 on: December 13, 2016, 05:11:23 AM »
I see your top bidder on the Nude on the moon = budget blown. Nice looking poster i am keen on the E.T but at currently $825 i don't think i can do it but you never know, i set an $800 limit based on previous sales so i should stick to that and hopefully grab one another time. Best of luck the the nude - see it in latest buys shortly
- Damo (An Aussie Movie Poster Lover)

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1052 on: December 13, 2016, 04:22:49 PM »
DAMO: Hi. Thanks for stopping in. About that NUDES ON THE MOON. UGH! That is my dumbest bid ever yet. WHY? Because i already have one. What the heck was my brain thinking? UGH! When i bought my other one about a year or so ago from Heritage, it became one of the most expensive posters i ever bought. This one came up and I think I was trying to balance out the cost of the one I got already with a 2nd copy...which is totally dumb. I'm hoping to be outbid (does anyone out there have $701 they don't need? Ha!)...but with my luck, I'll be stuck with it. DANG! I'm so STUPID.

As for your E.T., stick to your budget. Wait. There will be other copies. The current auctions on eMovie are drawing a lot of attention because it's one of their "signature auctions". More attention = bigger prices (usually). One will show up again during a less prominent auction or on another auction site. That's my advice...but even with that, i don't always follow the sensible thing to do--case in point, the other NUDES ON THE MOON which will probably end up being mine. Ha!  Good luck to you.
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline Damomac

• Hobbyist
« Reply #1053 on: December 13, 2016, 04:58:39 PM »
Its up to a $1,000 now so i will leave alone - the movie is special to me as it was the first movie i saw "at the movies" i was 4 and still remember the one and a half hour drive from the country to get to the cinema. Its the only time my mother ever took me to the movies when i was a child.  So because of that i really want one - it would be a framing job for sure - but one thing i have learned is that another one always comes along…sometime.
Best of luck with the nude - its a win win if you miss out you have one if you dont you have paid a good price

Cheers

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1054 on: December 14, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »
DAMO: This will post after the auction closed...so i have no idea if you went for the ET poster or not (as I do not know your buyer ID name). If you got it--congrats! If not, there ARE other copies out there (although, from what I read, this is a rarer version. But I have tracked down some pretty rare things myself. You WILL find another if you didn't get this one).  You have my congratulations or sympathy, however your place in the bidding played out ($1300).

As for the NUDE ON THE MOON poster, UGH!  They bid right up to my top bid ($700), but not a penny over...so now i have to cough up another $700 for something I do not want/need (as i already have one). Stupid, Stupid, STUPID me. Oh well. No sense holding it back.

And so, here is the 12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #3:

NUDE ON THE MOON:

Well, as discussed above, this just became mine only hours ago. Waaaagh. Don't get me wrong--it's a great poster...but also a very expensive duplicate i did not need. Hmm.. Forgive the watermarked version. There was not time to wait for the clean version to be sent my way.

Okay. I just mailed off my first 50 Christmas cards today and still have about 20 left to go. Gotta get busy...

CHEERS!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:02:35 AM by Monster_A_GoGo »

Offline Damomac

• Hobbyist
« Reply #1055 on: December 14, 2016, 06:02:43 AM »
Overtime to pay for the Nude - amazing poster really nice. I was going to have a go at $1,000 but $1,300 was just too high in comparison with other recently sold titles so i didn't bid in the end - actually i ended up with nothing this time around.

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #1056 on: December 14, 2016, 11:42:19 PM »
I gotta say, the more of these cool posters of yours I see, the more I'm tempted to dip my toe in the water. Then you remind me of what you're spending, and the water gets a little chilly. But I still have a lot of fun strolling through your thread. And you still make me feel much better about spending 1/10th the coin on my meager lobby sets. 'Cause it's really cold outside here, and I'm pretty sure the homeless shelters are full.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1057 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:30 AM »
DAMO: Do NOT feel bad about walking away from this auction with nothing. There wasn't that much available in that auction (something like 6 or 8 pages worth of items over the regular 25) and, as i said earlier, it was a signature auction with a LOT of attention on it. Wait for another ET. Besides, it was only in "good to very good" condition. There might have been flaws you'd be unhappy with. Another will come along. And you never know...another auction may come along that will have something even better you want...and you'll have saved the money to get it. (Unlike me... UGH!)  As for working overtime to pay for NUDE ON THE MOON...ugh. I just picked up another 12 hour shift and that won't pay for it. Waaagh. I may have to pick up on Friday as well...but then I work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That would be 5 12-hour shifts in a row...60 hours. EEK! But I may have to do it...

DR. BILL:  I personally LOVE posters and only have a few lobby cards. I love their size and some of the amazing artwork. If you do decide to slip your toes into the poster thang, do NOT be discouraged by the high prices of some of mine (and others) posters. There are many cool ones out there for far less than you'd think. You can still get posters for under $10. The very first framed poster I hung on my walls as an adult was for REVENGE OF THE SHOGUN WOMEN--some forgotten 3D martial arts film from the late 70s/early 80s with a wild poster. I love that poster and you can still find it cheap, cheap, CHEAP!  It's all in what YOU like, really. There is no right or wrong to collecting (unless you do dumb things--like spend $700 for a poster you already have OR the dumb thing I did below. ARGH!). YOU are the ultimate judge of what you like, what you think is cool, and what you don't care for--regardless of what others say. My posters are mostly trash--but I dig 'em, baby! Thanks for stopping by.

And now, the 12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #4:

SAVAGE ISLAND:

This was a recent pickup from our friend Rich's auction (as you may notice the watermark for his site). What an awful movie this is--and brilliant at the same time (in an awful way). IMDB sums it up succinctly and best: This "new movie" was cobbled together from scenes of both Hotel Paradise (1980) and Escape from Hell (1980) with 10 minutes of new additional footage featuring Linda Blair. The result was an incoherent movie.

Ha! Still Linda, who's not really in the movie, gets star billing AND the poster---and she is in the movie ever so fleetingly. That's exploitation!

And here is an EXTRA BONUS poster...(i.e. my screw up for today).

GODZILLA FILM FESTIVAL (bogus? British quad)

Just hours ago, I "won" this poster with a snipe bid I placed several days ago before work one morning. I noted the condition--but that's really all i had time to read. Cut to my email saying I had won this. I clicked on it to pay and finally read the description:  "GODZILLA FILM FESTIVAL 1982 -- ORIG SINGLE SIDED BRITISH QUAD ( 30"X40") MOVIE POSTER. POSTER WAS ACQUIRED FROM A CANADIAN COLLECTOR THAT IS RETIRING FROM THE HOBBY .SHE INFORMED ME THAT THIS POSTER WAS PRODUCED BY MIRACLE FILMS ( A UK DISTRIBUTOR FOR GODZILLA AND OTHER FILMS IN THIS TIME PERIOD) . THIS WAS SHORTLY BEFORE MIRACLE FILMS WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAD INTENDED TO PUT ON A GODZILLA FILM FESTIVAL BUT DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS IT NEVER REACHED FRUITION . POSTER WAS RECALLED AND NEVER USED . THIS POSTER IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH LIGHT FOLDS AS ORIGINALLY ISSUED .THIS POSTER IS NOT REPRO OR REPRINT , THIS IS AN ORIGINAL THEATRICAL MOVIE POSTER PRINTED BY THE STUDIOS" Uh-oh...just days earlier I had seen a cool Ilsa poster announcing a similar Ilsa Film Festival with the 4 Ilsa films featured on the poster. That one I did not bid on because I noticed who the seller was right away... Anyone want to guess? Mr. bad News himself, tloceposters. As much as I wanted the Ilsa one sheet, I figured it was a fake. This similarly sounding quad sent alarm bells through my head...but obviously too late. The seller? tloceposters. DANG IT ALL. Grrrr... 

Today is also the 15th. If I have not already posted my usual mid-month post, it will be coming up shortly. CHEERS!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1058 on: December 15, 2016, 12:06:37 AM »

Yikes! 2016 is winding down super quick...and Christmas will be here before you know it. I'M NOT ready yet. What i AM ready for though, is my usual middle-o'-the-month posting. Not a lot of choice items this time. I'm still reeling from my Heritage auction hits AND my loss of  disposable income from moving back into my house. But...whatever. It is what it is. (Well, there are two nearly last minute additions you may be surprised to see...) Here are the new posters:

MOMMIE DEAREST:

Nothing says happy holidays like a MOMMIE DEAREST poster.  This is actually a replacement for a framed print (EEEK!) a friend gave me a few years ago. Mold grew on the poster and the glass---so i just threw it away. I got this version to HOPEFULLY fool my friend into thinking I still have the poster. I can not believe I didn't already have a copy of this camp classic that ruined Faye Dunaway's career (in her mind. If she would only embrace the film and get over being embarrassed about it, life could go on...). No more wire hangers EVER! Ah, child abuse of the rich and famous.... Ho ho ho!

BLAIR WITCH:

I don't really know why I wasted $5 on this...other than it was only $5. I was curious about the sequel/reboot...but not curious enough to actually go and see it. Yes, it left the theaters before i could see it.  Oh well.

THE HANDS OF ORLAC:

What is this? Looks like a horror flick. For a bit, i thought it was somehow a Dr. Orloff sequel I had missed. Oops...Orloff/Orloc... Doesn't seem to be. Hmm.Any good? Poster was cheap.

NIGHT CREATURES:

Something else film-wise that I am unfamiliar with (although I've seen this poster several times). This has a few issues (seam tear on the right, tear by the H in NIGHT, etc. but it doesn't seem too bad. I've been looking for bargains lately since I'm so broke. But is the movie any good?

NIGHT CREATURES:

NO--you are NOT seeing double and I did NOT double post the same auction. This is an upgrade I scored about a week after getting the other copy. Ha!

LA VENGANZA DEL DOCTOR MABUSE (Spanish one sheet):

I had one of these before---and THINK i have another tucked away somewhere. (But am not sure...) When I posted ithe previous one on my thread, Rosa really liked this poster. It was by the artist Jano (one of her faves) and in the upper left corner it said it was from "Rosa Films". So, I sent that copy to her. When i saw this one--just to be sure I have one (I may have imagined i got another one before--who knows?), i bought it as well. Great condition and the art is striking, i think. No wait a minute...it was a DIFFERENT poster I sent Rosa. LOS OJOS DE ORLOFF or something like that (also by Jano). Ha. OOPS!

BEAST OF PARADISE ISLE and CREATURES OF THE JUNGLE (re-release combo):

Zowie! I have long wanted one of these. Cheesy 1957 double feature for movies I've never heard of? Wow!  For years as I'd see this poster come up and then slip through my fingers, I could have sworn BEAST FROM PARADISE ISLE must have been a re-titling of Roger Corman's ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTER. The crab on the poster certainly resembles the Corman version of the monster. But now that it's mine and I've had a chance to study it--ha! I find it's NOT a Corman re-title, but some turd called PORT SINISTER and CREATURES OF THE JUNGLE is really some snoozefest called THE WHITE ORCHID. Ha! low-budget exploiter Albert Zugsmith was one of the producers. He was the man behind such groovy turds as MOVIE STAR AMERICAN-STYLE OR LSD I HATE YOU (and I LOVE that poster) and SEX KITTENS GO TO COLLEGE (with Mamie Van Doren, Tuesday Weld and Brigitte Bardot's sister, Mijanou). As trashy as Zugsmith's movies were over all, he also produced classics such as THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN and Orson Well's TOUCH OF EVIL.

TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA:

This is the 2nd of the Hammer Christopher Lee DRACULA first release US one sheets that I have. (The other being COUNT DRACULA AND HIS VAMPIRE BRIDE...which EVERYONE has). At one time I DID have DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE, but I sold that off years ago (stupid me). Coming to the Hammer Dracula poster collection game this late in the game is going to make it hard to track them all down...but this makes it one less left to go.

FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS (style B):

Oh my stars... When I went to work last Sunday, I never expected to come home and find I'd won this. YOWZA!!!  The elusive style B of FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS!  YaHOOO! I want to thank TED for posting his a long while back on my thread. I had NEVER seen it before and was stunned. It was gorgeous and it instantly made my MUST HAVE list. Cross it off the list now. Yahoooo!

THE CREATURE WALKS AMONG US:

Oh my stars!  I can't believe I got this. (Neither can my bank account.) There were SO MANY wonderful things in the recent eMovie major auction. There were more things I desperately wanted than in the last Heritage Auction (but then, i prefer eMovie any way). This auction was just exceptional though. I thought to myself---just GO for it.  i bid on several things I had no chance of winning. The one i wanted the most, LIFEBOAT, went for more than $2000. This one, my 2nd choice, thankfully stayed under $1,000...but not by much. Ouch! At least i FINALLY have myself an original poster for one of the CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON films, albeit the third and final one...but it's a start. And, ha! As a lover of gimmicks, it's ironic that I get the poster for the only one in the series that was NOT in 3D. Figures...

And yikes! There are only 9 shopping days left until Christmas. Stop looking at my silly poster thread and GET OUT THERE! By the way, I posted this elsewhere, but if you--whoever you are--would like a simple Christmas card from me, just PM me your address. I'll send a card your way. REALLY!

Happy holidays!

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #1059 on: December 15, 2016, 01:32:57 AM »
NIGHT CREATURES, yeah its good, not great, not a horror film, though USA tried to market it as one.
But worth checking out if you (like me) love Hammer films.

oh its REALLY called CAPTAIN CLEGG :)
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1060 on: December 15, 2016, 01:36:52 AM »
ARI: I have a set of Hammer flicks---I think there are 8 films in it. I've just started watching it. I've seen BRIDES OF DRACULA, PARANOIAC, and CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF so far. NIGHT CREATURES is part of the set, so I'll get to it very soon. I'll let you know what I think. THANKS!

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #1061 on: December 15, 2016, 01:38:00 AM »
PARANOIAC is my fave of that lot, TERRIFIC film.
I think Hammer made better thrillers than horror (!)
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #1062 on: December 15, 2016, 01:39:26 AM »
Congratulations, especially on The Creature and Mommie Dearest

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #1063 on: December 15, 2016, 10:51:03 PM »
FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS (style B):

Oh my stars... When I went to work last Sunday, I never expected to come home and find I'd won this. YOWZA!!!  The elusive style B of FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS!  YaHOOO! I want to thank TED for posting his a long while back on my thread. I had NEVER seen it before and was stunned. It was gorgeous and it instantly made my MUST HAVE list. Cross it off the list now. Yahoooo!

Still one of my favorite movie posters of all time. Bought mine back in the day for $7.50.  A few years later I was offered $150 but turned it down because there didn't seem to be any around.  Glad you got one Shawn! It's a bonafide classic!
Love all your posters this month.  That 'Creature Walks Among Us' sure does kick ass.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1064 on: December 16, 2016, 12:06:43 AM »
ARI: I might agree with you on that.  Great atmosphere, costumes, and sets in all of their productions though.

STEVE:  I know you've been coveting a MOMMIE DEAREST for some time now. Some day your dreams will come true. Ha! As for THE CREATURE WALKS AMONG US, thanks for the congrats.

TED: Thank you again for introducing me to the FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS poster.  It is a classic. Zowie, am i ever lucky I got one. Glad you also like the CREATURE poster. Yippie on that one in a big way.

Okay, here's the 12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #5:

AMIN: THE RISE AND FALL:

Oh my stars! This is one sleazy exploitation gem of the lowest taste. The rise and fall of Uganda's evil dictator is shown in this rare, grindhouse clasSICK. The rumors of Amin's cannibalization of some of his victims are totally alluded to as he keeps body parts in his fridge in this schlockfest. Paper on this is super hard to come by, but when i saw this--i SNATCHED it up quick. Utter trash as only those of the bygone 42nd Street cinema world would appreciate.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1065 on: December 17, 2016, 12:23:21 AM »
12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #6:

PINK NARCISSUS (French? Canadian?):

I don't know what this movie is...or if this a French or Canadian poster. But I liked the stylized photography of the Pan-like character and the muted, but colorful back/foreground. I'm guessing this is some sort of foreign kid fantasy flick?  ...it doesn't seem like a kiddie matinee poster though. I don't get what the title is referring to exactly either. Maybe it's a riff on the old movie BLACK NARCISSUS? I have no idea...but maybe that's why I never heard of it. But it was interesting. And CHEAP.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1066 on: December 18, 2016, 12:04:04 AM »
12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #7:

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (90s re-release British quad):

Let's do the Time Warp again!  Yes this quad has a few issues, but I really liked the style. It is the same art that was used, if I'm not mistaken, on the soundtrack album (i.e vinyl record) for the film that I had as a teen. It was a fun movie and I remember those midnight shows. Fun times.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1067 on: December 19, 2016, 12:29:52 AM »
12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #8:

ROCKY and ROCKY II (re-release combo):

Once again, something I didn't really need. I'm no ROCKY fan. I think I've seen 2 or 3 of them, but they didn't do it for me. However i got this poster as a sort of a replacement for one I bought with the sole intention of gifting a co-worker with back at the newspaper many years ago. I actually gave her two framed posters---this one and a Rambo: First Blood Part 2. I think I now have a Rambo 2 again...and now this combo. Why i felt I "needed" to get posters to replace those i do not know... Ha!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1068 on: December 20, 2016, 01:05:29 AM »
12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #9:

MASSACRE AT CENTRAL HIGH (German):

I've never seen this movie, but I dug this German poster for it---and it was uber-cheap. Is this worth my time to watch? Hmm...

Offline Ari

• Curator
« Reply #1069 on: December 20, 2016, 03:22:48 AM »
poster is PROBABLY a little better than the film, but sheesh who am I to judge? it is worth a go.
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1070 on: December 21, 2016, 12:03:59 AM »
Hi ARI. Nice of you to visit---and offer your opinion of the movie. If the poster is probably better than the film, then I'm in no rush to see it. I've got other movies to watch first...and I don't even have that flick right now, I don't think. Thanks.

12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #10:

SCREAM (British quad):

I didn't really need this either, but it was cheap -- and different than the US one sheet for the film. I like how the characters are in the letters of the title. Nice.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1071 on: December 22, 2016, 12:05:26 AM »
12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #11:

WHO KILLED TEDDY BEAR:

I have never really seen many movies with Sal Mineo. Believe it or not, I've never even seen REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE yet. (I can hear your jaws dropping in disbelief.) The only things i have seen him in are KRAKATOA: EAST OF JAVA (a forgettable film) and in one of the PLANET OF THE APES films in ape guise (but which ape, i don't recall).  I've heard of this flick, but never saw it. The poster appeared, was super cheap...and i bought it.

By the way, funny story about this and a few other posters I've been putting up during this advent calendar. The box of lots from this one kind of big (but ultimately very small) auction arrived last night. In the box, there were flat/folded posters as well as a few tubes. When i took the tubes out to inspect them, i could see that they had been used. But then, for a brief moment, my mind could NOT quite understand what it was seeing. On all four of the tubes that were in the box I saw that they were sent to a person I KNOW somewhat on the East Coast...who i had just sent a Christmas card to that day. Ha! I had bought some of his crap. Too funny. (But not for him...there were very few bidders. I got most of the stuff for the minimum bids... Ouch!)

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #1072 on: December 22, 2016, 08:42:33 AM »

More awesome updates, buddy! Love'em all but The Night Creatures & The Fearless Vampire Killers are standouts for me. Nice work!

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #1073 on: December 22, 2016, 08:46:17 AM »

SCREAM (British quad):

I didn't really need this either, but it was cheap -- and different than the US one sheet for the film. I like how the characters are in the letters of the title. Nice.

Haven't seen this design before.
Nice one, Shawn!
 cheers
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 08:48:53 AM by brude »

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #1074 on: December 23, 2016, 12:07:35 AM »
CHRIS: Thank you for the note and for visiting. I am glad there were a couple of posters that appealed to you.

TED: I hadn't seen that style either. Thanks for stopping by as well.

12 Days of Xmas advent calendar day #12:

Yikes--tomorrow is Christmas Eve...and I am soooo NOT READY for the holidays yet. @$#%&!  Oh well, here is the last of the advent posters. Tomorrow I'll be back with a full BONUS post of new stuff for Christmas Eve followed by another special bonus post for Christmas! Zowie!

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK(Studio style):

I wasn't going to post any of my really "good" posters in this little advent calendar thing...but I thought I'd go ahead and share this one as this is the last day. Golly! An ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK...at LAST!  Classic poster art. Santa has been very good to me this year...all year long!