Author Topic: Where Thread gone? - U.K. BUYERS TAKE NOTE....  (Read 50331 times)

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
Re: Where Thread gone? - U.K. BUYERS TAKE NOTE....
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 06:12:09 PM »
Stewart, please tell me one question that Paul has answered, and one comment of his that holds some accountability for his comments that precipitated this.
I could ask the same of you mate...you have refused to answer 3 questions so far.

Stew

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 06:14:25 PM »
There obviously is something wrong with you.

My statements were, "there's not enough bombs in the mail these days"  and if I had my way, I'd round them up put them in a field and **** the bastards.  Thats me digging back at the postal service in a jocular way.    Have you never heard of Monty python, or Kenny Everett...    Now if that's terrorism boy are we fucked..  

Several people got the jokes and where they were from.

It's funny that my REAL name and email address is out there on this forum, why do you hide behind a handle...?

Mr Loco, you need to get yourself a woman, and stop sitting in the dark playing with your Joystick..

It's more than a Hobby...

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »
I could ask the same of you mate...you have refused to answer 3 questions so far.

Stew

Stewart, please look up the word "deflection". 

P.S. I acknowledged your questions, other than the one "for what reason" - because I don't know.  You can find the answers for yourself to the other questions if you so choose.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 06:21:05 PM »
Stewart, please look up the word "deflection". 

P.S. I acknowledged your questions, other than the one "for what reason" - because I don't know.  You can find the answers for yourself to the other questions if you so choose.
Acknowledging a question is not really giving an answer.

Still waiting for evidence to back up your claim.

Stew

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 06:22:21 PM »
Might I butt in?

I'm not sure who it was that pulled down the thread, but it was probably more for Paul's protection than anyone realizes.
Certain words -- buzz words -- that Paul unintentionally posted are red flags for big brother.
It is entirely possible that if the thread in question was left standing, an unwelcome knock might've soon been heard at the Waines Manor door.
(If you know what I mean.)

And, this forum might be subject to some unsolicited (and undeserved) scrutiny.

As for 'freedom of speech,' which we prize so highly over here, it does not mean that we can say anything we want about anything we desire.
There are limits.
If we disparage others for their race, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, etc., etc., we cross the line and we all pay the price.

Just my two cents.
Carry on.  Kiss and make up.
 cheers

Threenero

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 06:26:11 PM »

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »
There obviously is something wrong with you.

My statements were, "there's not enough bombs in the mail these days"  and if I had my way, I'd round them up put them in a field and **** the bastards.  Thats me digging back at the postal service in a jocular way.    Have you never heard of Monty python, or Kenny Everett...    Now if that's terrorism boy are we fucked..  

Several people got the jokes and where they were from.

It's funny that my REAL name and email address is out there on this forum, why do you hide behind a handle...?

Mr Loco, you need to get yourself a woman, and stop sitting in the dark playing with your Joystick..

Paul, if you think that those comments are purely jokes and could not cause alarm, especially after your diatribe against the Royal Mail, then you are delusional.  Saying "there aren't enough bombs in the mail", is not a joking matter.  Period.  The quote from the comedian could be interpreted differently, and it's really not something to be joking about given the context of yet another one of your diatribes against the Royal Mail.  Why was the thread deleted if there was nothing wrong with saying stuff like that?  It's safe to say that I represent the silent majority who would agree that it is foolish, at best, to make such statements.

Who cares that you use your real name?  I don't have to explain why I use a "handle" and I'm certainly not "hiding."  I am far from the most anonymous person here, and besides, that has nothing to do with anything in this thread.  You're deflecting again.

Thanks for your advice, but I determine what is best for me and what I "need" to do.

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
Damn., PW.  I was hoping to post my post before someone repeated those words.
Would not surprise me if the thread vanishes before I type these wo...

Offline 110x75

• Hoarder
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2013, 06:31:25 PM »

Certain words -- buzz words -- that Paul unintentionally posted are red flags for big brother.

You mean Government Intelligence? Crap, I thought it was enough with those fuckers at the Poster Price Police...  ;)
Matias
http://110x75.blogspot.com.ar/

IG: @cinepapelarchivo

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2013, 06:31:42 PM »
Stewart, I'm not going to try to get the last word in with you.  I explained everything several times and I'm not going to continue to repeat myself.

Ted, thanks for chiming in.

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2013, 06:39:44 PM »
Might I butt in?

I'm not sure who it was that pulled down the thread, but it was probably more for Paul's protection than anyone realizes.
It is entirely possible that if the thread in question was left standing, an unwelcome knock might've soon been heard at the Waines Manor door.
(If you know what I mean.)

And, this forum might be subject to some unsolicited (and undeserved) scrutiny.

As for 'freedom of speech,' which we prize so highly over here, it does not mean that we can say anything we want about anything we desire.
There are limits.
If we disparage others for their race, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, etc., etc., we cross the line and we all pay the price.

Just my two cents.
Carry on.  Kiss and make up.
 cheers

Ted,I called Paul an English Tosser.

I guess I`m on a ban and the authorities are filing for extradition.

Stew

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2013, 06:39:59 PM »
Neo, I have no idea what you are going on about with this deflecting thing..

All I will say is we obviously have a different sense of humour, it is a British thing.

Also, I was saying my name isn't hidden because If I was up to no good it would not be out there. In fact I wouldn't be on a forum.  

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »

laugh1      Dam it I missed this, but I'm telling you the plot..............the gun powder plot... ;)

Online Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »
Neo, I have no idea what you are going on about with this deflecting thing..

All I will say is we obviously have a different sense of humour, it is a British thing.

Also, I was saying my name isn't hidden because If I was up to no good it would not be out there. In fact I wouldn't be on a forum.  

I could carry this on by pointing out a few things, but I'll just stop myself here, and we can agree to disagree on your idea of "humor."

cheers

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »
Seems fair enough to me, I'm off to bed anyway need to be up early, and dig the car out of the Snow.

cheers

Mirosae

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
I could carry this on by pointing out a few things, but I'll just stop myself here, and we can agree to disagree on your idea of "humor."

cheers

Well put!
Seems fair enough to me, I'm off to bed anyway need to be up early, and dig the car out of the Snow.

cheers
cheers

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »

cheers

Digging out? How much snow did you get?

-Jeff

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
Couple of inches at the moment, but it's certainly coming down.... ;D   I like snow but not digging cars out at six in the morning... :-\

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2013, 06:56:28 PM »
Stewart, I'm not going to try to get the last word in with you.  
Good.

Stew

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2013, 06:59:45 PM »
Couple of inches at the moment, but it's certainly coming down.... ;D   I like snow but not digging cars out at six in the morning... :-\

Where i grew up, we used the term "digging out" when snow drifts were up to the bumpers and 8-12" (or more) might be piled on the roof, trunk and hood.  8)

-Jeff

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
Same here Jeff, I have a pic somewhere of Yvonne holding a tape measure in the snow at 21"... 

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
I wake up now and my beautiful thread got hijacked, by APF terrorist(s)?

I wanted to know where "Thread gone", but got biatch'in

Looks like thread is now melting in snow, yeah...

Now, here is something to think about...

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
I do have a package with her name on it... ;)

Charlie

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2013, 07:14:47 PM »
HOLY FUCKED UP THREAD B-MAN!  I sort of lean towards Brandon's take on this; there are things you think and things you say and then there are things you write for posterity... Meant to be funny or not blowing up instituitional facilities ain't funny. Actually pretty dumb to write it out in a public forum.  The 007s are probably looking at your files as I type.  You know they have algorythms that comb the Internet looking for this type of stuff..  The rest of the back and forth is on the respective parties...

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
HOLY FUCKED UP THREAD B-MAN!  I sort of lean towards Brandon's take on this; there are things you think and things you say and then there are things you write for posterity... Meant to be funny or not blowing up instituitional facilities ain't funny. Actually pretty dumb to write it out in a public forum.  The 007s are probably looking at your files as I type.  You know they have algorythms that comb the Internet looking for this type of stuff..  The rest of the back and forth is on the respective parties...
You did ask...

Stew