Author Topic: How rude of me but hope It is never too late to say, hello  (Read 11586 times)

Offline Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: How rude of me but hope It is never too late to say, hello
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 05:23:42 PM »
Really? SHIT! I have been paying 20% the whole time! I thought it was 5% if it was 'individual art'...i.e. you can get away with 5% if it's a unique piece of art or a hand finished screen print for example.

That's interesting news, thanks Rosa. I'll kick up a fuss next time I get charged and will see what happens. I think it's daft enough they charge anything on used advertising paper!

Mirosae

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 06:16:07 PM »
Really? SHIT! I have been paying 20% the whole time! I thought it was 5% if it was 'individual art'...i.e. you can get away with 5% if it's a unique piece of art or a hand finished screen print for example.

That's interesting news, thanks Rosa. I'll kick up a fuss next time I get charged and will see what happens. I think it's daft enough they charge anything on used advertising paper!

You are welcome Tob. You will  have to make the case that it is a collector's item. But trust me, if I did it,  you can do it. I just wish HA could do the packaging like EMP.  eyeroll2

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 09:06:26 PM »
WUAU. Both are great.. I would go for the Green one, just because I like green best. That's a true experts view ta'king here  ;)

WUAU.THAT'S AMAZING...

clap  clap clap wuau, what a selection, the Wild, the wacky and the Weird!! great stuff

And the winner of the most enthusiastic new member award is.... :)

What took you so long to find us?

Mirosae

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 09:12:59 PM »
And the winner of the most enthusiastic new member award is.... :)

What took you so long to find us?

Oh dear.... Oh lah, lah..you just made me blushed.. :P this is v. nice Mel, thanks! ;D

What took you so long to find us? I used to have a life? Clearly i spend too much time now around here....oh, lah, lah
 cheers

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »
Who wouldn't want to hang around with this bunch?

Mirosae

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2013, 09:27:47 PM »

Who wouldn't want to hang around with this bunch?

Well, the second from the right, the man of medreams laugh1