Author Topic: Ebay Screws Everyone Over Again!  (Read 1819 times)

Offline TheAnswerMVP2001

• Collector
  • Just Mellin'
    • Voluptuous Vinyl
Ebay Screws Everyone Over Again!
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:54:30 AM »
They just changed this recently and it's quite annoying.  Until a couple days ago there was a way to search listing from all the countries which would include those who don't list as shipping worldwide by marking the "located in all regions" under the advanced section of the search engine.  Well the idiots at eBay have removed that feature, so now you'll actually have to check each country's eBay, or do a search by each individual country to pick up searches for sellers that don't mark they ship worldwide! Why in the world would they remove that?

Edit: Well it looks like internet censoring has begun.  I go to different eBays run my saved searches which used to give me all regions and it redirects me to eBay.com!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:11:00 AM by TheAnswerMVP2001 »

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
Re: Ebay Screws Everyone Over Again!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:01:09 AM »
if you edit preferences you can see world-wide listings

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline TheAnswerMVP2001

• Collector
  • Just Mellin'
    • Voluptuous Vinyl
Re: Ebay Screws Everyone Over Again!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »
if you edit preferences you can see world-wide listings

That still doesn't give you EVERYONE.  There are a few particular Italian vendors I buy from that list that they only ship to Italy and they still don't show up on a worldwide search.  I went to Advanced - Locations - Only Items From Preferred Locations and select Worldwide.  Which is what I assume your referring to.  

Ebay Australia didn't remove this feature, so now I'm using them, had to redo all my saved searches.  Only the USA and UK removed it...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:21:39 AM by TheAnswerMVP2001 »