Author Topic: TO ALL  (Read 6151 times)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
TO ALL
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »
This is a brand new forum.  If you are a member of other poster forums like NS4, MPF, Expresso Beans and 100s of others, and would like to help us out and spread the word, please do so by contacting theirs members directly.  Our intent is not to start a war with other forums and/or forum owners.  We simply want to give you and all of us a new output to converse about our common hobby.

Please spread the word.

Thierry
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: TO ALL
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
And, there's absolutely no basis for any drama.  We're filling a niche that needed filling for all poster collectors, not just movie poster collectors.  I know that I'm really hoping and looking forward to population of this forum by some other collectors of commercial posters, fan posters, music and broadway posters and the like.  There's such great stuff out there in those areas too.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline theartofmovieposters

• Collector
    • theartofmovieposters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:56:42 PM »
Guys,

I'm fairly confident with Ari, if you got in touch with him about the new forum (assuming you haven't already) he would start a thread on NS about this one...or even if you wanted to do so yourselves...
Ves

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »
Yes Link/post done.
ALOHA

Ari
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!