Author Topic: Malibu House -- The Movie Poster Restaraunt  (Read 3865 times)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
Malibu House -- The Movie Poster Restaraunt
« on: January 17, 2010, 01:45:52 AM »
I have some more pictures, but these will have to due for now.  The others are saved on a disc somewhere, and I am going to have to find them.  I had said there Leone B0's........i remembered wrong.  There were Leone B1's and some other B0's.  Like I said, I have some more extensive pictures, but it will take me a bit to find them.

Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Dread_Pirate_Mel

Re: Malibu House -- The Movie Poster Restaraunt
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
That place rocks.  Of course, not filling up every single square inch on the wall - like some people I know - keeps them from getting the gold star:

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:29:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing Schan. Awesome to say the least. Out of curiosity what type of food does that place serve?

Cj

Carson

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 12:01:05 AM »
Thanks for posting those again, Schan.

I cannot get over that place; any restaurant that has framed charishi for Willow much less for My girl is a place worthy of world tourism if not it's own destination resort. The Conan 2 B0 (if it's a B0) is killing me. I'm trying to figure out the three posters high on front-exterior of restaurant. One looks like Brook Shields and the middle a shirtless Jean-Claude Van Damme knock off.

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 03:35:42 AM »
The place serves steak and lobster.  It sits right on the East China Sea with huge windows and a great view.    My wife and I both had surf and turf plus desert for around $45.

Yup, that is a Conan II B0 next to a Rocky IV B0.  I am not sure what those pictures on the front are.  Some kind of personality posters I guess.  The ones behind me on the front of the place are B1's for the man with no name trilogy.  When I find the other pictures, I will post more pics of the interior of the place.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery