Author Topic: Part I of our Halloween Auction formerly contained a "hairy belt" Star Wars 1sh!  (Read 494 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
As endless collectors have contacted us, Part I of our Halloween Auction formerly contained a "hairy belt" Star Wars Style A repro.

Of course it has now been ended.

What happened? We were flooded with last minute posters (we ended with 2,886 in all) and this was one of the very last ones entered, and our normal procedure (show ALL commonly repro'ed posters to me or Matt) was not followed, due to our being so close to our deadline, and when I return to work this morning, I will talk to the employees who let this slip through, and explain that this is exactly why our normal procedures must always be followed.

While we have never made THIS mistake before (and of course most auctions have, and this poster is openly sold on eBay as original), it is not that we NEVER make mistakes (we actually make a fair number of them), but it IS that we quickly fix those mistakes the moment we learn of them. And if we don't learn of them until after the auctions end, we then contact the winner and offer to cancel the sale.

And even if it is years later, we still offer a full refund, plus shipping.

So thanks to the many who pointed out this error!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html