Author Topic: Polish Posters  (Read 48979 times)

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Re: Polish Posters
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2021, 12:47:20 AM »
Wow, Poster Art! You just gave me a visual education on some of the variety in cool Polish movie posters. Some have a folksy, comforting feel to me. Then, others seem to me as more expressive rather than graphic advertising for a movie.  Congratulations on finding "Your" Own Private Idaho! Okie

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2021, 08:42:19 PM »
Wow, Poster Art! You just gave me a visual education on some of the variety in cool Polish movie posters. Some have a folksy, comforting feel to me. Then, others seem to me as more expressive rather than graphic advertising for a movie.  Congratulations on finding "Your" Own Private Idaho! Okie

Thanks. that's probably my lot  of Polish for a while. Cinemas are reopening again soon so will be back to buying Quads aqain..

Offline redman

• Collector
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2021, 07:19:55 PM »
came across this great pic

^woman is Barbara Kwiatkowska, probably most known for Ewa chce spać (1958) aka Eve Wants to Sleep

Offline Tang Lung in Rome

• Hoarder
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2021, 02:19:44 AM »

Usps tore it   :'(

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2022, 12:23:30 PM »
Not posted anything here for ages, let's get this polish thread going again. Here are the latest Polish posters to arrive in my collection.

Damski Gang (Deadlier Than The Male, designer Wiktor Gorka, (1969)

Broadcast News / Telepasja, Designer: Andrzej Pągowski B1

Working Girl / Pracujaca dziewczyna, Designer: Andrzej Pągowski B1

Japońskie potwory (Japanese Monster Movies), for a movie night celebrating Japanese Monster Movies The King of the Kaiju, Godzilla, for the 2011 event at the Teatr Napiecie in Lodz, Poland. designer: RYSZARD KAJA year: 2011 size: B1

Not required many of late but hope you like these four.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2022, 10:59:48 PM »
I always wanted that Working Girl by Pagowski.  Jealous!  Maybe one day  bed1

Thanks for sharing,

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2022, 08:00:33 PM »
I always wanted that Working Girl by Pagowski.  Jealous!  Maybe one day  bed1

Thanks for sharing,

T
bought it.

I might be able to get you one of those I think my contact had two . I can ask him if he still has it though it was earlier this year when I