Author Topic: LARGE collection of DVD's for sale - 50% off!  (Read 11530 times)

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
LARGE collection of DVD's for sale - 50% off!
« on: April 10, 2012, 04:51:35 PM »
Time has come for me to pare down my DVD collection. Stuff from Warner Brothers, MGM, Universal, 20th Century Fox, Criterion, Image, Milestone, Sunrise Silents, Vintage Film Buff, Looser than Loose, etc. LOTS of hard to find and out of print titles, also. All discs are in excellent condition, stored and handled with extreme care and with 99% of them, I was the first and only owner. Will ship internationally. All are sold on a first come first serve basis and new titles will be added about every month. If you want to receive a price list, please PM me your email address and I will send it over. Please be patient if I don't answer right away, I WILL respond.

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
Re: DVD's for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 01:34:57 PM »
I have an updated list coming out shortly and have probably added 200-250 new discs and have discounted some prices on others. For everyone who PM'd me about getting an email copy of the list, you are on my email list and will get a copy of the new one. If you didn't get a list last time, PM me and I will send this new one to you. THANKS!

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
Re: DVD's for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
New list of DVD's for sale is available now.  Let me know if you want me to send you a list.  Thanks!!

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
LARGE collection of DVD's for sale - 50% off!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 04:02:03 PM »
Yes, I am resurrecting the DVD sale I had a couple of years ago, this time with prices MASSIVELY reduced, most up to 50%! All DVD's are single copies and are first come, first served. There's stuff from Warner Brothers, MGM, Universal, 20th Century Fox, Criterion, Image, Milestone, Masters of Cinema, Flicker Alley, Sunrise Silents, Vintage Film Buff, Looser than Loose, a bunch of PAL format, etc., but mostly pre-70’s and I have no blu-rays for sale. LOTS of hard to find and out of print titles, also.

PLEASE send me a private message with your email address and I will send you the updated list.

Thank you!