Author Topic: February 2010  (Read 9421 times)

Dread_Pirate_Mel

February 2010
« on: February 05, 2010, 05:09:41 AM »
Ordered this Young Frankenstein Broadway 5ft banner for $10 - it will fit in one of my Spotlight frames:

P.S.  Got this from brooklyndodger14 on eBay - pretty cheap source for these banners - if you have the space for them.

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: February 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 09:04:30 PM »
My daughter is a Junior in high school and belongs to the drama club/class.  This year, they did a production of Alice in Wonderland that was really really good.  Her friend, who also played the lead in the play, designed this poster for the event.  It is one of 4 I think, and I'm still trying to get a copy of the other three!

I am really impressed with her work.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
CRIPES! that is good, must be a good school, where I went I dont even think we had a photocopier
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »
Very nice work!

Chad

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »
CRIPES! that is good, must be a good school, where I went I dont even think we had a photocopier

She actually did this at home on her computer there - school had nothing to do with it if you can believe that one!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.