Author Topic: HOW TO REGISTER WITH APF -- READ THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!  (Read 55190 times)

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
Re: HOW TO REGISTER WITH APF -- READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 10:30:40 PM »
Yes, Steve, it's pinned and the only one in that section so it's always at the top. Tho, new reminders make guests look to see what new comment might be posted there and then join. Hard to know, for sure, of course.

-Jeff

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
For All Guests To APF
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 05:16:41 PM »
If any visiting Guests would like to be able to enjoy the full forum and all it has to offer, please feel free to sign up. By being a member, one will have access to all the movie poster boards and threads, some of which are for members' viewing only.

Signing up is easy.

Just send an email to apfholiday@gmail.com to get registered, letting us know what user ID you would like, and we will take care of the rest.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:12:02 PM by erik1925 »

-Jeff

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: For All Guests To APF
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2015, 10:37:30 AM »
Wow ya without a membership tou dont see much at all. Come on and join its easy and you get to see all the fun bits of the forum!!!

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
Re: HOW TO REGISTER WITH APF -- READ THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2021, 12:47:42 AM »
Not to mention any names, though I just saw two member names active on the site I hadn't seen before.  One last posted in 2017 and the other joined in January 2021 and has never posted. I know I'd sure enjoy seeing what posters they are collecting! How about a late summer North/late winter South too long gone (or never) poster post party!  Okie