Author Topic: We want to buy large collections outright for CASH, rather than as consignments!  (Read 791 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
For many years (decades!) I have told all potential consignors that I would not buy their items, but solely accept them as consignments, because I wanted to always be "on the same side as them" (when it is a consignment, I want your items to sell for as much as possible, for my share grows as the consignor's share grows!). I still believe this is best for everyone, but, in these troubled times, there may be some who don't want to wait at all when selling.

So I want to make it clear that IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A REALLY SIGNIFICANT COLLECTION and would PREFER to sell it for CASH, I will gladly oblige them! Unlike many people who advertise that they are looking to buy collections, we REALLY have a virtually unlimited amount of cash ready and available to exchange for a significant collection (and it can be a million dollars or more!).

So if YOU have such a collection, contact us today with generally what you have, and I will see if we can quickly make a deal. Please realize that I am NOT talking about a truck load of rolled posters from the 1990s on, or ANY kind of collection or inventory filled with $10 and $20 items. You must have lots of high quality items, and it must be a group that has a minimum realistic value of at the very least $50,000 (and as I say, there is NO collection "too large").

You have known that for decades I can be trusted to accept very large consignments from individuals and auction every last item, 100% honestly. The same is true when I negotiate to BUY for cash! I am not looking to buy your posters for "peanuts", but rather pay you a very fair price for your items.

Finally, I know that there are very few collectors or dealers with the kind of collection or inventory I describe above, and this offer is solely made to those few! But if one of those few reads this and wants to turn their entire collection into cash in a matter or days or weeks, contact me today!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html