Author Topic: So this bozo...............  (Read 3451 times)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
So this bozo...............
« on: July 20, 2021, 01:30:35 AM »
Here is what he said when I told him I needed a refund/return based on the pics below (it was NM when I paid for it):

Hi sorry to hear , I use those triangles for all my posters and rarely a problem, there's $50 of insurance on item , if you want to file a claim you'll get A full refund ,if not I'll refund, after all it's the way the post office handles the package ,not my fault, sorry again Todd lmk.

to which I responded:

Yes, it is your fault. I have been buying and selling move posters for years, and that kind of packaging is, as I said, insufficient and inappropriate. You mailed the package, and you have the details for the insurance claim. Refund my purchase and you file a claim with the postal service.  If filing the claim isn't what you want to do, then I need a prepaid return shipping label from you and I will return the item and expect a refund. Thanks.

Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline Tang Lung in Rome

• Hoarder
Re: So this bozo...............
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 10:23:20 AM »
I also had such a tube delivered recently from Spain , just sheer luck prevented it from being crushed , tubes like that are too flimsy to be used  :-X