Author Topic: updated Q4 geek/horror room walk through  (Read 9378 times)

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
updated Q4 geek/horror room walk through
« on: November 25, 2020, 10:11:19 AM »
remember I used existing nails. I need to redo whole room and put poster//etc everything on the wall in some sort of order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEw_UV5NXXQ

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: updated Q4 geek/horror room walk through
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 05:05:55 PM »
WOW!!!  Now that's a man room!!!!  No earthquakes in your area, I presume ;)

notworthy.gif

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 07:58:57 PM »

By earthquakes you mean no kids to totally trash the place, I presume?

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 08:32:46 PM »
Sure.  I have 3 kids under 7.  They would destroy the place, for sure,  And the smallest earthquake would send everything flying.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 10:15:24 PM »
I think I felt 1 for the first time in the summer from 1000 miles away, nothing fell. so no, no earthquakes. my 6yo girl hangs out in there all the time and sits in the middle with her dolls while I work. thank you for kind words

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 10:13:09 PM »
Bravo. Displays like this give me collection inferiority complex. I just have crap everywhere. To see it displayed like this and given a proper display is fantastic.  Been looking for a warehouse for 10-15 years that is affordable, alas I think the time has come to give up on that one! Would love to organize and display like a few of you folks!

Offline Steven11788

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 10:27:29 PM »
Bravo. Displays like this give me collection inferiority complex. I just have crap everywhere. To see it displayed like this and given a proper display is fantastic.  Been looking for a warehouse for 10-15 years that is affordable, alas I think the time has come to give up on that one! Would love to organize and display like a few of you folks!

thank you for kind words. Tomorrow is a good day, as I am getting my ECC 1/3 Creature from the black Lagoon statue.