Author Topic: Halloween One Sheet  (Read 2932 times)

Offline sederic68

• Beginner
Eric

Offline marklawd

• Hoarder
Re: Halloween One Sheet
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 06:21:13 AM »
The seller is saying the poster is approximately 27 x 41. Also, it dates only from "several years ago".

My hunch is that it was printed for this special screening but the size is closer to 27 x 40.

Mark

Offline skyjackers

• Hoarder
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 06:52:22 AM »
I'll admit I don't know much about Halloween posters, but that one seems to use the same image of Michael as used on the Halloween 4 and 5 posters but the credit block from the original Halloween poster.

If it is legit I would be doubtful if it was an original release poster. Having said that if it was a re-release poster I would have expected to seen some text referring to the fact that it is a re-release or special event.

Offline sederic68

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 10:02:01 PM »
Thanks a lot guys!
Eric

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 11:01:47 PM »
I am not a huge Halloween collector, but I own a few posters, and I can tell you that I will not buy it.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline iojabba

• Hobbyist
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 09:35:08 AM »
It may very well be real and rare, but I don't think it is particularly good looking poster.
- Eric