Author Topic: Tyler Stout  (Read 167953 times)

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
Re: Tyler Stout
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2020, 04:39:46 AM »
The Terminator - regular is timed (for 12 hours, onsale now), variant is limited to 350. Released by Tyler himself, which is cool. https://tstout.bigcartel.com/

Info on io9 blog here

T - a dilemma for your amazing Stout collection versus your dislike of timed editions? Gonna pop your timed edition cherry?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:54:12 AM by Tob »

Offline jpicken

• Hobbyist
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2020, 06:06:59 AM »
Got up early and scored a variant version. I'm not a fan if the colors of the timed version. That color scheme works with True Romance and Drive, but (at least for me) not for the Terminator. Bummer that they couldn't get Arnold's likeness rights, but a solid effort even without those.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2020, 12:53:17 PM »
Got both.  Nice additions to my little collection.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2020, 02:33:48 PM »
T - a dilemma for your amazing Stout collection versus your dislike of timed editions? Gonna pop your timed edition cherry?

Timed editions are shit, imo.  Completely defeats the purpose of numbered prints.  I never thought I'd own one.  Until today :)

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #229 on: October 03, 2020, 06:40:02 AM »
Only managed to get the timed one myself, pretty gutted about that as I prefer the variant. If anyone has a spare Variant of have change of mind once you get them let me know - I would be interested at a decent price.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2021, 07:07:25 PM »
New Stout this morning!!!  This one I had to get.  Still on the fence about the timed edition one.  I hate those, but I might end up getting it anyway.

T
My Personal Collection

Offline jpicken

• Hobbyist
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2021, 10:55:23 PM »
Got a regular. Liked the orangey-pumpkin vibe.

Offline poster art

• Hobbyist
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2021, 07:13:50 PM »
Got a set on the third and final drop! Nice prints.

If anyone is interested in a Star Wars set at all or Kill Bill mine are auctioning on Propstore next week. Then in November, most of my Stout collection is going to the Gong!!!! (I can't hang on to all this paper anyone longer!)... :)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2021, 12:55:38 PM »
Yes, I ended up buying the timed edition too  :'(. I guess it’s the completist in me.  Still missing Big Trouble though.  I can’t recall why I didn’t buy it back then.  Oh well...

T
My Personal Collection