Author Topic: [EXTREMELY URGENT] Looking for Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Region A Blu Ray  (Read 12721 times)

Offline jtoh014

• Beginner
Hi all,

I know this is the weirdest thing to ask here but I'm in a desperate situation and would like to reach out to anyone who has a Region A copy of Stephan Elliot's Priscilla, Queen of the Desert that is new or playable. Or, if anyone can get their hands on a copy and ship immediately with next day shipping, do drop me a PM as well.

Region A only please! Thanks so much and I hope I don't get banned for this >.<

Cheers
J

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Banned!

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Mirosae

Hi all,

I know this is the weirdest thing to ask here but I'm in a desperate situation and would like to reach out to anyone who has a Region A copy of Stephan Elliot's Priscilla, Queen of the Desert that is new or playable. Or, if anyone can get their hands on a copy and ship immediately with next day shipping, do drop me a PM as well.

Region A only please! Thanks so much and I hope I don't get banned for this >.<

Cheers

You are clearly new to APF (weirdest things happen around here!) :P

Ps will check if I can find you one.

Offline jtoh014

• Beginner
Re: [CLOSED] Looking for Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Region A Blu Ray
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »
Thanks for the offer Rosa. I've tried shipping it from HK and hopefully it'll arrive nicely. I've closed the thread!

Btw I'm still looking to do a proper introduction of myself the members of the forum but haven't gotten the time to sit down and do it.
Very soon, I promise!

P.S. I've seen good weird and weird weird on this forum, and they both very satisfying.
J