Author Topic: Canada Poster Frames  (Read 3870 times)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
Canada Poster Frames
« on: May 29, 2014, 05:44:56 PM »
Hi Guys,

I started making some frames and decided to start a website in case anyone in Canada is looking for movie poster frames. The website has a pricelist and pictures posted. The frames come with 2.5mm plexiglass (choice glare or non glare) and 1/8" thick acid free backing board. Again, more information is available on my website. Any questions, feel free to ask. I am hoping to get the prices down in the future, with the order of more plexiglass and more orders. The prices are in Canadian dollars.
The website is

Canada Poster Frames
canadaposterframes.com
Canada Poster Frames

Any questions, or suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
Re: Canada Poster Frames
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »
Awesome endeavor. Good luck to you, very cool.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 06:31:17 PM »
Congrats on the new biz, there, bigmike.

Is the plexi that you are using UV plexi? Or just the standard type?

-Jeff

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 06:35:51 PM »
Thanks for the kind words guys! Appreciate it!
The pricing is for the standard plexi right now (which is rated about 75 percent UV filtered). The non glare is the quality Tru Vue Non glare plexi. I can get the UV filtered (98% UV filtered) plexi custom ordered, just send for a quote. I believe it was about $25 more per frame.

The pricing for plexi here is pretty high, but I figure, for those in Canada that may be interested, its to help offset for the US shipping costs, currency conversion, customs fees, etc...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:41:51 PM by bigmike »

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 06:58:42 PM »
Sorry Mike, I didn't answer your email...

1) because I forgot (I'm a little busy these days) and 2) because I have no clue.  Since I don't frame my posters, I am the last person to ask for advice.  I simply don't know anything about it.

Good luck with your endeavor.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 07:16:44 PM »
Sorry Mike, I didn't answer your email...

1) because I forgot (I'm a little busy these days) and 2) because I have no clue.  Since I don't frame my posters, I am the last person to ask for advice.  I simply don't know anything about it.

Good luck with your endeavor.

T

Thanks T! No worries!