Author Topic: Matrix foil  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Bart

• Beginner
Matrix foil
« on: April 09, 2014, 08:47:11 AM »
Hi,I've just been going through some Matrix reloaded foil posters and one says free your mind ,I've heard rumours this one is worth more.Can anyone shed some light on this ?

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Re: Matrix foil
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 01:59:23 PM »
Despite what my username may suggest, I'm not much of an expert on Matrix stuff.  However, I know eMovieposter has sold at least two different versions with the line "free your mind."

The "5.15 style": http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/matrix%2520reloaded/tag/05.15%2520style/archive.html

The "free your mind style":  http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archiveitem/3622361.html  There is some extra info. in the description that states it is much more rare than the "5.15 style" and probably most others for the movie, and there is only one record of that style that was sold there.

All the records for Matrix Reloaded sales at eMovie: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/film_title/MATRIX%2520RELOADED/archive.html

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 02:00:08 PM »
Pics man we need pics lol. No but seriously if you post a picture it will help a lot of people know exactly which version you are talking about. Some versions of the Matrix posters are worth more then others. So if you can post a picture or even a link to the picture that will help. With what Neo posted will help you determine value wise. Which is great. But like I said if you posted a picture or link that will help us all determine what version you have.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:01:57 PM by rdavey26 »

Offline jedgerley

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
  • edgeslenticulars@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
Bart describe the bottom of the free your mind poster. Does it have 2003 or just a credit block?
Hiw was it stored? Any bumps/separation?

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 12:36:34 AM »
I wonder if Bart ever figured out exactly what poster he has and the rough value.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 01:10:09 AM »
I have never gone out of my way to collect Matrix posters other than the ones I got when the movies opened.  Not a huge fan.  But yeah, the Matrix Reloaded holographic with credits is the hardest one to get.  For reference, here are the few I own.

T
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:11:30 AM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline rdavey26

• Hoarder
    • Randy's Movie Posterz
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 03:20:18 AM »
I have never gone out of my way to collect Matrix posters other than the ones I got when the movies opened.  Not a huge fan.  But yeah, the Matrix Reloaded holographic with credits is the hardest one to get.  For reference, here are the few I own.

T
I am wondering if he has the one with the credits or without. I am not a fan of the posters either but I did like the movies.

morphine

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 04:13:28 PM »
Have a few of the "Free Your Mind" holofoils in my collection.
Tough poster to find, even back in the day.
I think I paid a fair penny even back then for them.
Jason.

Offline movieposterodyssey

• Hobbyist
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 03:39:14 AM »
Have a few of the "Free Your Mind" holofoils in my collection.
Tough poster to find, even back in the day.
I think I paid a fair penny even back then for them.
Jason.

Yes,I believe I remember you posting those bad boys on NS4,back in the day.Everybody was jealous. ;)

Welcome aboard,BTW.

Anthony