Common Poster Subjects > Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade

New Rules For Signature Ad Banner Size & No. Of Selling Posts per Day

(1/10) > >>

erik1925:
For a while, now, there has been ongoing "dialog" about a couple issues: First, the signature banner size that sellers and dealers can use. Sizes have varied, as we all have seen. Second was the maximum number of daily auction or selling posts allowable in both the Dealer's Forum and the For Sale section.

Nothing was ever really set in stone- until now.

From this point forward, 2 new Rules, are in place, with the blessing of both Holiday and Thierry:

1. Maximum Signature Advertising Banner Size: 100 x 550 pixels

2. Maximum Number of Dealer/Seller Posts per day: ONE allowed in each Thread. (So 2 allowed, in total, per day, per dealer or seller). In addition, no later "bumping" of a post to have it hop to the top of the list, either.

If any signature ad banner resizing needs to be done, please do so.

And please honor the "one post per day" Rule in the Dealer's Forum & For Sale threads, as mentioned above. It is not open for debate.

This is simply all about keeping the playing field even for everyone.

Bruce:
I of course will abide by this.

But, to make it clear, whether you have 3,000 auctions a week, or 300 auctions a week, or one a week, you still get the same number of posts?

And whether you auction 3 times a week, or once a week, or once a month, or once a year, you still get the same number of posts?

So if I were to split my company into three, then I would instantly get to post three times as much?

I just don't want to inadvertently break these new rules.

Thanks.

erik1925:
This new rule equates to 2 posts per day, every day = 14 posts per week, for any new auction being advertised.

;)

Bruce:

--- Quote from: erik1925 on April 01, 2014, 04:57:03 PM ---This new rule equates to 2 posts per day, every day = 14 posts per week, for any new auction being advertised.

;)

--- End quote ---

So does this mean that if someone has an auction a year from now, they can or can't post about it every day for 365 days?

I want to get this straight, so I don't inadvertently break a rule.

erik1925:
Each new auction is allowed a max of 2 posts per day...one in the Dealer thread, one in the For Sale thread.

It's to keep anyone from posting multiple times about the SAME auction on the SAME day.

As far as how far in advance you can advertise an auction... that would be at each seller's discretion.

Advertising an auction a year ahead, tho, seems a bit extreme (but I do understand the underlying context of your question).  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version