Movie Posters > General Discussion

NEW POLICY - READ IT CAREFULLY

(1/9) > >>

holiday:
I just deleted stuff from a thread which, to say the least, borders on defamation.  And, the source of the deleted stuff was from this incessant need of dealers to compete with one another on this forum.

The next time that someone posts something that one of the mods is compelled to delete, the person who posts it will be banned for 30 days.

"How will I know" you say?  Well, use some common sense.  If you post something that you just KNOW is going to cause a fight, that's the kind of thing that will likely lead to deletion and banning.

The person who started the back and forth that I just deleted KNEW that it was a challenge that would provoke a fight.

I will not warn you.  You're not going to get "chances" like my six-year-old son asks me -- "just one more chance!"

My hope is that this policy will give you pause before you post what you are going to post.  And, may I suggest that if you actually pause to consider whether you're violating this policy, that you refrain from posting it at that point.  Err on the side of not posting it.  Give us all a break, for rest assured that WE are tired of this.  Grow up.

AdamCarterJones:
THANK YOU!
Great new policy, Holiday, and very commendable.

So does you acknowledging (possible) defamatory comments and deleting them mean you are going to delete all the actual defamatory posts made against others past, present and future? I bloody hope so because it's about time.

CSM:

--- Quote from: bondposters on February 25, 2014, 08:38:13 PM ---THANK YOU!
Great new policy, Holiday, and very commendable.

So does you acknowledging (possible) defamatory comments and deleting them mean you are going to delete all the actual defamatory posts made against others past, present and future? I bloody hope so because it's about time.

--- End quote ---

Adam seriously man?

Zorba:

--- Quote from: CSM on February 25, 2014, 09:48:29 PM ---Adam seriously man?

--- End quote ---

holiday:
Only on a going forward basis.  Truly, I hope this helps eliminate the problem, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version