Common Poster Subjects > Auction House, Dealer & Other Seller Experiences

Anyone bought from 'manifesti'?

(1/4) > >>

Through the Stones:
Looking right now at some of his stuff.  Shipping seems high ($25) but he/she states that options are available and he's in Switzerland. He's also using the same picture from the last auction of the same title... He has what I want and could be a steal.

Thanks in advance!

ddilts399:
Yes. Word of caution, it is hard to get a good determination of condition on items with the images. I have had a couple items that I was disappointed to see when they arrived in the shape they did.

Not saying stay clear, just keep this in mind.

Charlie:

--- Quote from: ddilts399 on April 18, 2013, 10:28:48 AM ---Yes. Word of caution, it is hard to get a good determination of condition on items with the images. I have had a couple items that I was disappointed to see when they arrived in the shape they did.

Not saying stay clear, just keep this in mind.

--- End quote ---

I second that - I've bought from them and condition was 50/50...

Through the Stones:
Cool.  Good stuff.  I ended up being the first bidder but let it go if I got outbid.  I can understand saving time by re-posting pictures if you have multiple but not in this hobby.  I collect some coins too and it's the same.  I gotta gotta gotta see it.  Condition paired with price is everything!

Dread_Pirate_Mel:
I'd like to know where they're getting all these uncommon international posters.  Maybe a closed European "poster exchange" like the (now closed) NSS warehouses in the US?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version