Author Topic: Here are four special teaser posters that you likely have never seen before!  (Read 19147 times)

Bruce

Here are four special teaser posters that you likely have never seen before, and you likely will never see them come up for sale, EXCEPT in our set of auctions that begin on April 21st!

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
I like the guy from Inception and Batman Begins but I am instantly turned off by that one guy.

Offline keith

• Beginner
I like the guy from Inception and Batman Begins but I am instantly turned off by that one guy.

Tom Cruise?

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
I posted this on MOPO too, but I can't recall another example of one actor getting top billing on every poster in a character set. Maybe a director, but an actor?  I mean the whole reason you are putting out a character set is to highlight the breadth -- and ideally quality -- of your cast, no?

Anyone?

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Thanks, I can't undo seeing those, I could have gone happily my entire life without seeing these, serves me right I guess.
Luckily I get free therapy, making an appointment now.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
Thanks, I can't undo seeing those, I could have gone happily my entire life without seeing these, serves me right I guess.
Luckily I get free therapy, making an appointment now.

Your therapist is in.

Offline Ari

• Curator
Everywhere I look it's  Tom Cruise, am I insane?
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!

Maybe in love?

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic

You must like penises and jets.

What's that - yet another Top Gun reference - oh my!
Chris

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
I can tell Chris is happy with one daybill won that I had my eye on and I decided not to bid in the last 5 mins, leaving my hands off

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
I can tell Chris is happy with one daybill won that I had my eye on and I decided not to bid in the last 5 mins, leaving my hands off

I do believe there might be a second daybill won tonight that you stole from me not too long ago?? :)

Hmmm...now going to have to try and figure out which one you are referring too.
Chris

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!

Chris got that Top Gun daybill?

Sweet!

Gratz Chris! and Go Canada!

Offline Ari

• Curator
Was Tom cruise in top gun damn. Was too busy looking at the blonde bloke,  :o
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic

;D
Chris

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Chris got that Top Gun daybill?

Sweet!

Gratz Chris! and Go Canada!

Yeah I finally decided Canada and I were worthy
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:18:54 PM by CSM »
Chris

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket

Chris only focuses on what he thinks are phalli on that poster.  Considering he sees fighter jets as phalli, he probably sees phalli in a lot of things that most people wouldn't, but apparently he only feels comfortable mentioning it when the Tom Cruise or Top Gun hater wagon rolls in.  thumbup

Offline Ari

• Curator
Speaking of wagons.....
An Error Has Occurred!

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Chris only focuses on what he thinks are phalli on that poster.  Considering he sees fighter jets as phalli, he probably sees phalli in a lot of things that most people wouldn't, but apparently he only feels comfortable mentioning it when the Tom Cruise or Top Gun hater wagon rolls in.  thumbup

When I look at your avatar I certainly see a phallus every time - it should be obvious why but I will let you in on it - it's because you are a dick.

Your defensiveness towards Top Gun is bordering on the absurd.  It's like you directed the homoerotic bonanza without realizing all the homoerotic innuendo being put to film!  

You know making fun of the movie, its posters and most of all Tom Cruise is just an ongoing joke right?

Oh wait - you've already proven that all shades of humor outside of your prejudices completely escape you - everything posted by anyone about anything on the internet and most of all APF is literal...but you'll just say "You have no idea what you are talking about" so thank me for doing you and everyone else a favour by preemptively typing that out for you
Chris

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
When I look at your avatar I certainly see a phallus every time - it should be obvious why but I will let you in on it - it's because you are a dick.

Your defensiveness towards Top Gun is bordering on the absurd.  It's like you directed the homoerotic bonanza without realizing all the homoerotic innuendo being put to film! 

You know making fun of the movie, its posters and most of all Tom Cruise is just an ongoing joke right?

Oh wait - you've already proven that all shades of humor outside of your prejudices completely escape you - everything posted by anyone about anything on the internet and most of all APF is literal...but you'll just say "You have no idea what you are talking about" so thank me for doing you and everyone else a favour by preemptively typing that out for you

All that feces flinging at me for me making a comment on your same, old Top Gun humor?  Amazing how you say that I have thin skin...

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
All that feces flinging at me for me making a comment on your same, old Top Gun humor?  Amazing how you say that I have thin skin...

Sorry bud but your post was clearly not "a comment", clearly not meant to be humorous (you have no sense of humor so how could it be?) and clearly full of personal insinuation

Q: What's that add up to?
A: A bona fide provocation
Chris

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
Sorry bud but your post was clearly not "a comment", clearly not meant to be humorous (you have no sense of humor so how could it be?) and clearly full of personal insinuation

Q: What's that add up to?
A: A bona fide provocation

Just to be clear, you incessantly go off on what you consider Top Gun "humor",  but when someone makes a (humorous) comment back to you about how you say that fighter jets look like phalli, then that's not OK, because you think it was a personal insinuation that is provoking you?  Wow, and you say that I take everything literally...  

If you're gonna dish out a bunch of *jokes about stuff (in this case you see Tom Cruise and you can't hold back from saying something about "penises and jets") then you should be able to receive some *jokes (that are based on your initial comments), without getting all wound up about it, right?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:35:47 AM by NeoLoco »

Offline 50s

• Curator
  • Steve

Hmmm...now going to have to try and figure out which one you are referring too.

I tried to give a subtle clue in the last 2 words of my above quote, however I was either being too clever or it was the wrong poster!

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
Perhaps Chris was so overjoyed,he missed it.
Easily done sometimes.
Now Im intrigued what poster you meant.
I hope its worth the wait anyhow's
Stew

Mirosae

Tom Cruise was fab in Magnolia. He can act.

And that cheesy-missy film Far and Away is a secret pleasure of mine.......