Movie & TV Talk > General Discussion

Films you watch more than once a year?

(1/8) > >>

paul waines:
I'm curious about what films members watch more than once a year.  Those comfort films we'll just put on, to make an easy evening, when you can't be bothered concentrating on a new title.. 

For example if we go to bed early  ;)  we tend to watch one of the 12 Rathbone/Bruce, Sherlock Holmes films. So we can watch all of them maybe 3/4 times a year. Same thing with the Weissmuller, Tarzan's.
Beast from 20,000, and It came from beneath the Sea, are on regular, this isn't counting Universal Horror, and Hammer...    I do watch A&C Meet Frankenstein several times a year.. :D
And Yes Rosa, Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Angles with dirty faces, Hobson's choice, quite a lot of older stuff.

Modern-ish films include Day after tomorrow, Silence of the Lambs, Blues Brothers, Hunt for Red October,

Whats on your More than once a year list?

Mirosae:
Good topic Paul!!

Yes, CASABLANCA for me too (obvious), and PYGMALION, The QUIET MAN, and SEARCHERS, and LONG HOT SUMMER, TWILIGHT (YES, THAT TWILIGHT), AFRICAN QUEEN, KILL BILL, FARGO, BIG LEBOWSKI, , LOTR  ( MOSTLY TWO TOWERS)...

ps.:
i'm pretty sure that i could watch any thirties' fred and ginger flick back to back ad infinitum without without any complaints.

Silhouette:
Pretty Woman

Silhouette:

--- Quote from: Silhouette on April 15, 2013, 05:40:53 PM ---Pretty Woman

--- End quote ---

Bugger, did I say that out loud?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version