Movie Posters > Collector's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade

FOR SALE POSTINGS - YOU BETTER READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

(1/7) > >>

holiday:
In case any of you didn't realize this, I'm Holiday. Thierry (Eatbrie) and I own this board.  We get to make some rules from time to time, without consulting everyone.  We've been fair.  We've been compassionate!  And, I believe, we run a nice board that everyone enjoys.

It's time for a new rule.  Here it is:

If you are going to post items for sale anywhere on APF, you must either post a picture of the item for sale, or you must link to a page or pages which contain pictures of the items for sale.

I am tired of seeing listings without pictures of the items for sale.  I like pictures. Me no likie words.  Me want pictures!

And, if you don't follow this new rule, the admins will delete the posting without further comment.

If anyone has an issue with this new rule, pray on it.  Meditate.  The answers will come....

holiday:
For all the postings that are up right now that do not comply with this new rule, you have 24 hours to post your pictures or your links to pictures.   After that, all non-compliant postings will be deleted.

Bruce:
Does this apply to south of the border items? No pics, no lists?

:'( eyeroll :o :'( eyeroll :o :'( eyeroll :o :'( eyeroll :o

Dread_Pirate_Mel:

--- Quote from: holiday on November 07, 2012, 05:18:35 PM ---For all the postings that are up right now that do not comply with this new rule, you have 24 hours to post your pictures or your links to pictures.   After that, all non-compliant postings will be deleted.

--- End quote ---

Maybe all the violators will "self deport" themselves from the forum  ;D

Ari:
If say for example, one or more members continually violate this rule, will they be banned? Don't care either way, just curious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version