Author Topic: How much are these various posters worth?  (Read 1996 times)

alltheabove11

How much are these various posters worth?
« on: August 01, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
Wondering if anybody can help me given an approximate value or how much I can expect to pay for these posters assuming they are the originals? I have used emovieposter.com to try to search some of these up and for some I have come across an approximate value, however wanted others input as well.

1. The Game of Death (rolled not issued folded in English)
2. Gladiator (double sided, non "Hero will Rise" in English)
3. Enter the Dragon (rolled not issued folded in English)
4. Enter the Dragon (issue folded in English)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
Re: How much are these various posters worth?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
Would need more info, what size, country, etc. pics would help. Assuming you have them, if not then its a different matter.
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

alltheabove11

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:08:39 PM »
The earlier posters such as Game of Death and Enter the Dragon, the size I was referring to is 27x41 and the country being the USA. For the Gladiator poster size would be 27x40 and country is USA as well.

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:53:22 PM »
It's going to be nearly impossible to find Enter the Dragon rolled.  Rolled 1-sheets only started trickling out of the printers in the late 70s.  The switch over was slow with the last folded posters being in the 90s.  There have been some fluke occurrences where pre mid-70s posters made it out rolled (usually by employees who grabbed them off the printers), but they are probably one-off type occasions.

Game of Death *might* exist rolled, but there are none in eMovie's archives so I wouldn't expect it to be easy to find.