Author Topic: Need help identifying rare Star Wars poster/banner  (Read 7105 times)

Offline Cj

• Hobbyist
Re: Need help identifying rare Star Wars poster/banner
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 09:45:23 PM »

One-Sheet

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 01:13:45 AM »
It could be a wall mural - made to order
http://www.photowall.co.uk/photo-wallpaper/brands/star-wars/star-wars-lava-fight-2

Cj

Well the artwork is indeed very similar but if you look closely the framing of the composite image of Vader behind them is not exactly the same.  It's bigger and more pulled back.  Also I don't clearly see the ghosting visage of Anakin's face on Vader's nose that is subliminally visible on my banner behind the flames (can't really see it clearly in the pic but up close you can't really miss it and it's a very subtle added touch).  There's no question though that the graphic images are the same but the compositing is slightly different and without the Lucasfilm text or barcode.  Still, this may be the closest I will ever find to my original banner so this at last gives me some hope.  I would have to figure out sizing and cropping to get it as close to my original banner as possible.  Also it would depend on the quality and resolution of the image printed at the size of my original banner at 71" x 45"  

But thank you for the link.  This at least feels like A New Hope.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 01:52:20 AM by One-Sheet »

Offline joemustang65

• Hobbyist
  • Nothing is new only forgotten (Tyla)
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 04:21:57 PM »
if you used paypal then you can download your paypal payment overview files (even very old ones)
you can download them as a datasheet, inwhich you can search.
Look for a payment with an amount around 350 + shipping cost.
I used it a few times to relocate old buyers when I found something new to sell they might be intrested in.

do or do not , there is no try !  ;)