Author Topic: Itoya Poly Glass Artists/Photography Portfolios  (Read 3488 times)

Charlie

Itoya Poly Glass Artists/Photography Portfolios
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
So I was given this wierd 11X14 book of sleeves with a Gauntlet Lobby card as a freebie at last month's meet with the crack dealer and I decided to see if there was anything else big enough for my Czechs, RR Mex Lobbies and my EWS French Lobbies...  I bought a Itoya 14" x 17" Poly Glass portfolio (Steep at $44 - but I was given a 40% off coupon by a very nice lady in line behind me) and it is one of the first things in a long time that have me excited about storage.  I put all my Czechs, mex lobbies, and EWS, then my Black Swan Trade Ads...  I sure many of you use these but I don't recall these being recommended on the forum.  I am really happy with it...

http://www.artprofolio.com/AP_Professional.htm

Offline Mondo Hazardo

• Collector
    • MOVIE★INK. AMSTERDAM
Re: Itoya Poly Glass Artists/Photography Portfolios
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:14:57 AM »
those are very nice. I have actually shipped them to The Netherlands after I got one from Dario. The larger ones 17x21 and 18x22 also take care of small French,Belgian posters and window cards.Take care with those though, the plastic can rip off when the item is heaviesh.