Author Topic: Bidding Strategies for Emovie: Early, Late, Anytime  (Read 7228 times)

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: Bidding Strategies for Emovie: Early, Late, Anytime
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 11:15:47 AM »
   I hear you brother. I had to do some negotiation this past weekend at the designer outlet mall.  I negotiated three poster purchases over the next two weeks in exchange for a leather jacket from Tommy for my wife.  And, I had to toss in a romantic dinner this weekend.  ;D

Brian

Well, you're cool about it.  Thierry buys his posters and then bitches when his wife wants a new pair of shoes.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline jayn_j

• Hoarder
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »
Well, you're cool about it.  Thierry buys his posters and then bitches when his wife wants a new pair of shoes.

My brother-in-law increased his motorcycle count to 43 last month and my sister is complaining that she has to hold the oven door closed with a bungee cord.
-Jay-

DreamWarrior

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
I you know how much your willing to pay, just put in the limit and see what happens. 8)

Offline Silhouette

• Hoarder
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 05:05:07 PM »
My auction strategy: set budget, place one bid, stop watching the auction, wait for the results, be happy if I win.

My auction reality: absolutely nothing like the above.
David