Author Topic: Angel's Collection :P  (Read 3051 times)

guest8

Angel's Collection :P
« on: December 17, 2009, 02:16:13 PM »
Although it doesn't compare to .. Well everyone elses .. This is what Ive got .. For now ;)

This is the main page so dont forget the different albums listed on the left side ..
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84/fallenangel1739/Poster%20Collection/

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
Re: Angel's Collection :P
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »
Scarlet's so 'er, beautiful.  The Clash of the Titans is awesome.  The more I see those, the more I must resist the urge....
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Dr Hackenbush

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 12:38:53 AM »
You're collection rocks because you have the "MST3K:The Movie" poster

guest8

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:59:31 AM »
Yes, I think the Clash of the Titans was one of the under appreciated posters by Alamo .. Especially the Variant ! I think its a great poster .. Now does it accurately portray the Medusa from the film .. No .. But still a great poster ! ;)

LOL @ MST3K .. That actually came in a "lot" of posters that I bought and personally I was never a fan .. All of the posters on the 1st page of that link ones that I would be willing to part with if anyone is interested in any of them just let me know.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 03:20:57 PM »
Nice collection, fallen!  clap

-Jeff

guest8

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
LOL .. Thanks .. Boy those pics are all old and havent been updated in forever. I was all surprised to see the title of this thread pop up .. I was like "ohh another "Angel" .. Wait .. thats MY thread!!"