Author Topic: Welcome to Harry Caul  (Read 3880 times)

Carson

Welcome to Harry Caul
« on: January 10, 2010, 01:31:25 PM »
Welcome Harry! Very glad to see you  :)

I have a small dream in which you post all your Audrey Pieces to this point. I'll be posting all mine in the "show us" section.  

Would love to see some of your Audrey posters sometime. Have fun.

Offline supraman079

• Global Moderator
  • Collector
    • Supraman079's Poster Website
Re: Welcome to Harry Caul
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »
Welcome!

Chad

Offline Harry Caul

• Curator
    • Marquee Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 05:35:54 PM »
Thanks!  I'll see what I can do in the coming weeks/months.  My move has turned into somewhat of a cluster-F and I still don't have anything on the walls (3+ months now!).  That is a longer story, but we are slowly rectifying things...

I also have a pile of tubes to dig into as well so there will be plenty of new stuff to share... For instance, I finally got my To Catch A Thief half sheet but it is need of major resto.  Still, I can't wait to get it up on the wall until I can find one in better condition. 

This is not mine, but it is the same image... IMO it is the best paper for the title (with Grace's hair morphing into the courtyard lights) aside from the similar (but too large for me to display) 6-sheet. 

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:52:44 PM by Harry Caul »

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »
Nice to have you around, Harry.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.