Author Topic: Sellers to Praise  (Read 143224 times)

Offline AdamCarterJones

• Hoarder
Re: Sellers to Praise
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2016, 07:05:10 PM »
I know he's highly thought of around these parts but I would add another glowing endorsement of Dale. Bought plenty from him the last few years, always top notch to deal with.
Also picked something up from Adam/Bondposters for the first time recently and thought he was great to deal with, very smooth all round. Thanks, guys!

You're most welcome!
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Best wishes,
Adam

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2017, 10:41:10 PM »
I'm still a bit new at this, but I've been especially impressed with:

John at cinemagraphics (eBay) - lots of personal communication, high quality LCs, reasonable prices, and a few extra surprise cards included in my orders. Personal touch, and a great guy.

Stefan (slidemen) (eBay) - Great communication, high quality mostly German card sets that I've haven't found elsewhere on eBay. Great prices on mint full sets, and a personal "thank you" for each order.

toddfeiertag (eBay) - Outstanding quality, and the most bulletproof packaging I've seen (double cardboard taped with finesse, in peanuts, in a large box). Wow.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »
I'm still a bit new at this, but I've been especially impressed with:

John at cinemagraphics (eBay) - lots of personal communication, high quality LCs, reasonable prices, and a few extra surprise cards included in my orders. Personal touch, and a great guy.

Stefan (slidemen) (eBay) - Great communication, high quality mostly German card sets that I've haven't found elsewhere on eBay. Great prices on mint full sets, and a personal "thank you" for each order.

toddfeiertag (eBay) - Outstanding quality, and the most bulletproof packaging I've seen (double cardboard taped with finesse, in peanuts, in a large box). Wow.

One of the premiere guys of the UNI Horror "collector's guild." Todd knows his stuff and has been in the hobby a long time. And he's a good guy, too.  thumbsup.gif

-Jeff

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2017, 06:22:56 AM »
our own " ocularbeing"
great person to deal with for thai posters.
really good all round.

THANKS
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline FFFMoviePosters

• Beginner
    • FFF Movie Posters
« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2017, 11:56:13 AM »
Rich Halegua, individually: Best source for original Miramax posters (Pulp Fiction, etc.)

Mid-level dealers - if you can't find the poster at auction or don't want to wait for it and are willing to pay somewhat higher prices (but not rip-off prices):

filmartgallery.com (especially if want a LB poster)

majesticposters.com (best prices for a dealer)

fffmovieposters.com (has outstanding large pics of all posters, from the owner's personal collection, I check this site daily, they're adding 20 posters every day)

kinoart.net  (in Germany, but best general source for European posters, site available in English language)

We're just a little behind on saying thanks for the kind words about FFF Movie Posters, but THANKS!  :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:07:56 PM by erik1925 »

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2017, 01:41:34 PM »
our own " ocularbeing"
great person to deal with for thai posters.
really good all round.

Phil (ocularbeing) is absolutely top shelf!
 clap clap clap

Offline BriansPosters

• Beginner
« Reply #206 on: March 11, 2017, 08:11:57 AM »
Hi all,

Wanted to say a massive thanks to Wim (Mondo Hazardo) of movie-ink.com over in Amsterdam.

Was searching for a very long time for a particularly rare 1-sheet and was referred to Wim through Hicks (Hicks77)

Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Prompt communication and bulletproof multi-layered packaging ensured it arrived just as pristine as I'd hoped it would!  ;D

Was very reasonably priced and also arrived with a pretty cool complimentary movie-ink flyer which aside from looking pretty sweet, just added that extra touch of professionalism that I really appreciate when buying posters online.

Anyway, just wanted to send out a big thanks to Wim and to also my fellow collectors on this forum for helping me finally track this elusive poster down!

Check out Wim's online store at www.movie-ink.com/movieinkwebshop/

Cheers!
Brian  :)

Offline Chris9000

• Collector
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »
Hi all,

Wanted to say a massive thanks to Wim (Mondo Hazardo) of movie-ink.com over in Amsterdam.

Was searching for a very long time for a particularly rare 1-sheet and was referred to Wim through Hicks (Hicks77)

Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Prompt communication and bulletproof multi-layered packaging ensured it arrived just as pristine as I'd hoped it would!  ;D

Was very reasonably priced and also arrived with a pretty cool complimentary movie-ink flyer which aside from looking pretty sweet, just added that extra touch of professionalism that I really appreciate when buying posters online.

Anyway, just wanted to send out a big thanks to Wim and to also my fellow collectors on this forum for helping me finally track this elusive poster down!

Cheers!

Glad you were finally able to track that poster down, and good to hear it was a positive experience! I've had his shop booked mark for along time, but never had the occasion to use it. Will have to stop by again soon.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #208 on: May 28, 2017, 01:55:54 AM »
Hi all,

Cheers!

Hey Brian - did the poster arrive safe and sound? Could you post a pic of it? Would be awesome to see.  thumbsup.gif

-Jeff

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2018, 06:14:46 PM »
There was some uncertainty in the description about whether a poster on technocomix site was single or double sided. When asked, they replied that evening, telling me that all copies in stock appeared to be SS, but they would check their warehouse. Over the next few days they kept in touch as they looked, and finally found a mint DS one that should have sold for more than the SS version. They didn't hesitate to sell it for the SS price and shipped quickly along with a few others I ordered. These weren't high dollar posters, but they still treated me like a preferred customer. Outstanding personal attention from a friendly seller.

Offline Dr Bill

• Hobbyist
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2018, 08:59:01 PM »
A great experience with jtoh014 here on the forum. A poster he sent from Singapore was held up for months (and finally lost) at the incoming notoriously incompetent and corrupt Chicago ISC. J went above and beyond to replace it, searching for another, then replacing it. Over two months investigating, tracking through Singapore Post and USPS, then finding a replacement and sending it at his own expense, keeping in touch often through the entire issue. Thank you J, you're awesome!

Online Tob

• Administrator
  • Hoarder
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2018, 04:00:23 PM »
Yep, I agree, jtoh14 is a good guy - as trustworthy as they come.

Offline BriansPosters

• Beginner
« Reply #212 on: September 17, 2018, 09:16:24 PM »
Hi All,

A little late on this one but a big thanks to Chris9000 for coming through with the goods. Had been searching for years for The Revenant style C variant and finally have one to add to the collection!

Super fast shipping (especially considering it was sent internationally) and packed with tremendous care. Promptly replied to all questions and emails. An smooth transaction all around.

A genuine, friendly enthusiast; always fun chatting to about all things movies & posters.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Chris again in future :)

PS: I think he may be downsizing his collection, so keep an eye out. Plenty of unique pieces up for grabs.