Author Topic: Ebay tricks  (Read 12226 times)

Dr Hackenbush

Re: Ebay tricks
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 10:55:15 PM »
BTW how long do you guys wait on an ebay buy before you ask the seller where the hell poster is? Im waiting on a couple now and Im getting all antsy in the pantsy.

Depends when you paid for it and where it's being shipped from (what country)

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »
Depends when you paid for it and where it's being shipped from (what country)

Its still probably too soon and I dont want to seem rude when I do pull the trigger. The posters in question would be from the US.  

I just want to get an idea...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:21:31 PM by Zorba »

Offline theartofmovieposters

• Collector
    • theartofmovieposters
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »
If you wanna know ask. :)
As someone who also sells, I never get offended or upset if someone asks me where there poster is.
I just reply with details of when it was posted and the usual amount of time it takes to get to their country based on my past experiences.
Ves

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 02:19:21 AM »
Its still probably too soon and I dont want to seem rude when I do pull the trigger. The posters in question would be from the US.  

I just want to get an idea...

Zorba.. how long have you been waiting? A couple days? 2 weeks? a month? You forgot to mention that one key piece of the equation.  ;D

Jeff

-Jeff

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 07:58:18 AM »
Zorba.. how long have you been waiting? A couple days? 2 weeks? a month? You forgot to mention that one key piece of the equation.  ;D

Jeff

;D

A little over a week on one and almost two weeks on the other. It was more a future reference question. Like a poll.

Like I said...Antsy  8)

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
;D

A little over a week on one and almost two weeks on the other. It was more a future reference question. Like a poll.

Like I said...Antsy  8)

Geez man...while I buy primarily internationally, I don't come near to sweating it until over month has elapsed!
Chris

Offline Zorba

• Curator
  • Lets dance!
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
I don't come near to sweating it until over month has elapsed!

Thats exactly what I am asking.

Ive bought quite a few different types of items over ten years and I have only asked an ebay seller once and that was cause I read bad things about him.

No where near sweating em yet, just want a poster fix. Its been a few weeks since the last tube and I was getting em on the regular. Addictions are bad :)

Again more of a reference question for poster buyers than anything else.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:14:36 AM by Zorba »

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 11:24:45 AM »
Zorba, I wait two weeks if it's in the same country, 3 for Europe, 4-5 from the U.S.  I pay quick and expect a prompt service for that .. ;)

At the moment I'm being messed around by some Euro twat, who I have emailed twice. Got a different story both times. Monday will be lodge a complaint, followed by Negative feedback, and outing on APF... ;)

Watch this space........or maybe the dealer thread space anyway.... ;D
It's more than a Hobby...