Author Topic: My Neighbor Totoro B1  (Read 4168 times)

Disheveledamethyst

My Neighbor Totoro B1
« on: April 26, 2011, 12:29:45 AM »
Gimme. :(

Lost an auction because somebody was snipier than me. Trying to cope with the disappointment by reaching out to the community. Does anybody have a "bus stop" Totoro B1 they would potentially sell?

PM with any details, advice, recommendations, or unwarranted insults regarding my bidding ability and financial situation.

masterpizza2

Re: My Neighbor Totoro B1
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 04:22:08 AM »
I see we were both after the same Totoro B1 :(
Unfortunately I wasn't the winner either. Was dragged away at the last minute, and forgot to bid. Best of luck at tracking down another. I think there is another one on eBay, but its a bit pricey for a Totoro B1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Neighbor-Totoro-B1-XL-Poster-Ghibli-Hayao-Miyazaki-/300542153143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9b551b7

Update:
Just found another one for about 40$ above what the bidding went for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Neighbor-TOTORO-XL-Size-Movie-Poster-Ghibli-MINT-/320677634564?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa9e06204

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »
Blagh. I guess I'll keep an eye on it. As a consolation I did win Spirited Away that was only $50 including the $22 shipping. It's slightly damaged, but I figured that's probably the best price I'll ever get for that one. If it's not to my liking I could probably always sell it again for at least the same low price.

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »
Still looking for Totoro and Spirited Away B1s. For some reason I can't find the modify button on my posts here. Is there an expiration date for editing your posts?

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 12:12:01 AM »
Is there an expiration date for editing your posts?

I don't think so.  The site's not set up like that, so you should be able to modify or delete your own post at any time.
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 12:21:03 AM »
The "modify" button disappears, from what i have been able to determine, after an approx. 18-24 hr period has elapsed, since the post was first placed.

-Jeff

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »
The "modify" button disappears, from what i have been able to determine, after an approx. 18-24 hr period has elapsed, since the post was first placed.

Good powers of observation!  It was set to 10 hours, inadvertently.  I've disabled the limitation, so from now on, you can edit or delete a post at any time, so long as it's your own post.

H
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

Disheveledamethyst

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »
Congratulations team, we've accomplished a great feat today made possible only by our impeccable synergy and undying cooperation.

Offline archie leach

• Hoarder
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 03:15:40 AM »
Good powers of observation!  It was set to 10 hours, inadvertently.  I've disabled the limitation, so from now on, you can edit or delete a post at any time, so long as it's your own post.

H

Actually, I thought that it made a lot of sense to have a limit, otherwise you can end up with a revisionist history of events.  It also encourages people to think about what they write before they post it...