Author Topic: eBay Auction - Original Quad Posters inc BOY AND THE HERON, DUNE, WONKA  (Read 2051 times)

Offline pastposters

• Hobbyist
    • pastposters
Hi All,
         This week I have 65 Original Quad Posters up for auction on eBay, mostly from the past year.

Titles include THE BOY AND THE HERON directed by Hayao Miyazaki, WONKA, ABBA THE MOVIE (FAN EVENT), BATTLE OVER BRITAIN, ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT (2023), MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL 2024 release, TITANIC 25TH ANNIVERSARY release, and DISNEY 100 showcasing various releases throughout Disney's 100th year.

Action/ Aventure titles include INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (both teaser and release posters), MISSION IMPOSSIBLE DEAD RECKONING PART ONE, THE BEEKEEPER starring Jason Statham, and EXPEND4BLES.

Sci-Fi/ Fantasy and comic book character posters include DUNE: PART TWO, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 (both teaser and release posters), THE FLASH, AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM , SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (teaser and release),

Other titles include Wes Andersons ASTEROID CITY, plus BIG GEORGE FOREMAN, MEAN GIRLS, THE CHOSEN : SEASON 4 (cinema event). THE SON starring Vanessa Kirby and Hugh Jackman, and THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE.

There are duplicates of some of the titles and I have listed what I believe are the better condition copies to end first in the auction countdown, and then the second copy will end approximately 40 minutes later giving you a second chance to obtain the poster.

Please do read the full condition descriptions for each title as some may have been Cinema used.

Auction ends THURSDAY 11th April 2024

Follow the link below to view all 65 titles (Best viewed on a desktop computer as eBay for mobile does not always show all items).

AUCTION LINK
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pastposters/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Happy Browsing
Jamie
https://www.pastposters.com/

#quadposters #movieposter #movieposters #filmposter #filmposters #cinemaposter #cinemaposters #mancave #moviestills #lobbycards #pastposters