Common Poster Subjects > Dealer's ONLY Board: For Sale/Auction/Trade

"Slowing down"? Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

(1/1)

BruceH:
I have to have our April Major Auction fully completed today or tomorrow (so it can start Sunday at 3 PM CT) and I still have a fair amount left to do. But where there's a will, there's a way!

We ended up with around 700 linenbacked posters and around 350 non-linen poster, lobby cards and more, and it really has a wonderful selection, with something for EVERY collector!

And we did not short change our regular Tuesday and Thursday auctions! 1,682 folded U.S. & non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, stills, and MUCH more started last night at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html (please check it out while you are waiting for the April Major to start.

And tomorrow (Thursday) we have 900 standard rolled posters and 100 oversized ones (U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters) starting as well!

And we are already hard at work on our special "all-comic book" auction which starts May 19th AND we are already hard at work on our special"all-art print" auction which starts June 16th!

I thought I was supposed to be "slowing down"?  Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version