Author Topic: We at eMoviePoster.com package BETTER than ANY other auction (no brag just fact)  (Read 367 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
You know how SOME auctions not only charge outrageous amounts for shipping, but they also often pack poorly (not surprising, since last week they were auctioning baseball cards or beanie babies, and they may not know much of anything about packing posters)?

We at eMoviePoster.com have been packing posters for 33 solid years (just under 2 MILLION auctions, and $113 million in sales), and we package BETTER than ANY other auction (no brag, just fact!). And we ALWAYS charge the actual cost of shipping, plus $4 per tube or box for packaging materials.

Here are some comments we just received from buyers who just received their packages (and we get emails like these ALL the time):

"I have been receiving packages from eMoviePoster for the past several years, but I'm always impressed, as I go through layers of cardboard, plastic, and peanuts before I can open my presents. PLEASE.let your shipping department know...AGAIN...how much their efforts and time, are greatly appreciated."

"My compliments to your staff for the really excellent packing job that was done in sending my several boxes of items. Well received and really well done."

If the auctions you buy from don't handle packaging and sending in this way, then isn't it time YOU discover "the eMoviePoster.com difference"?
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Offline Tang Lung in Rome

• Hoarder
V. good packing indeed notworthy.gif

sadly statues can break even with proper packing :'(