Author Topic: Night of the Living Dead quad for sale  (Read 543 times)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
Night of the Living Dead quad for sale
« on: September 21, 2023, 06:24:05 AM »
$3000 USD. Will include shipping and handling within USA/Canada. PM me.
Linenbacked

Offline bigmike

• Collector
Re: Night of the Living Dead quad for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 08:28:34 AM »
Lowered to $2800 USD

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 01:37:17 PM »
If only it wasn’t linenbacked…  :'(

You should send it to Bruce, let the market speak.  They seem to like linen stuff there.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 01:39:09 PM »
I honestly don’t want to sell it. But something has come up and that’s one of the higher end ones I have to sell. Was aiming for a quick sale here. If not I might just keep it. It’s the poster I wanted the most but as soon as I finally got one something came up of coarse.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 01:43:43 PM »
I hear you.  That’s one that I really want myself, but folded of course.  I keep passing on them because they’re all linenbacked.  If you don’t mind the linen, that’s a keeper for sure.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline bigmike

• Collector
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 02:02:43 PM »
You know what! I think I’m going to keep it and frame it. I’m not going to sell it and regret it like I did with the Sleepaway Camp poster I recently sold.

No longer for sale.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 02:50:22 PM »
Attaboy!

This is why I don't sell my shit ever.  I got it for a reason.  Also, I'm lazy hahaha

T
My Personal Collection