Author Topic: I pledge to keep eMoviePoster.com going until our TWO MILLIONTH auction!  (Read 542 times)

Offline BruceH

• Hoarder
    • eMoviePoster.com
WAY back in 2015 we at eMoviePoster.com were approaching holding our MILLIONTH unique auction! NOW, eight years later, we just held our 1.9 millionth unique auction!

That got me thinking. With our greatly reduced auction schedule (we now run around 40,000 auctions a year as compared to 140,000 a year 8 years ago), it should take around 2 and a half years to reach our two millionth auction!

Since I recently announced that (barring unforeseen circumstances) I will continue running eMoviePoster.com the same as always until at least December 31st, 2025, I will now slightly amend that.

I pledge to keep eMoviePoster.com going until I hold our TWO MILLIONTH auction! Why? Because it seems like "a nice round number".

So keep coming to our auctions for the next 30 months or so. They are the best and most honest auctions on the Internet!
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 2,500 to 4,000 auctions every four weeks.
We have auctioned more movie paper for more money (in real sales) than any auction in the world.
We have the longest continuously running auctions of any auction, with over 1,914,280 to date from over 3,192 consignors.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html