Movie & TV Talk > General Discussion

Jaws reenacted

(1/2) > >>

eatbrie:
Kids and I are huge Jaws fans.  So when on vacation on Martha's Vineyard, we decided to re-enact some moments.  Of course, a lot has changed since 1974, but the nerds in us still managed to find the exact same rocks (as if collecting movie posters was not enough hahah)

T

Stefano:
Oh, fabulous!  What a great activity to share your love for a movie, and to make deeper connections about a vacation spot. 
And dare I say, the color in your photos is even more rich and vibrant than the screen captures from the movie  ;D 
Thanks for sharing!

eric160634:
This is great!

Tob:
Yeah, great photos T! Looks lots of fun!

I haven't shown Jaws to my kids yet, they love swimming in the sea so much I'm a bit reluctant in case it puts them off! I remember it having that sort of effect on me for a few years, although maybe they won't find it as scary as I did when I was a youngster.

eatbrie:
I live 3 blocks from the beach in LA.  My twins are 8 and already little surfers (which goes with the territory).  I would lie if I didn't tell you that there was a conversation between my wife and I as to whether Jaws was on the horizon or not.  Needless to say, I won.  They were 6 or 7 when they saw it and it is one of their favorite movies.  We're just finishing a 2 month trip back east and spending a few days on Martha's Vineyard remains my son's favorite.

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version