Author Topic: "Jeffgate": A Story of Woah  (Read 37836 times)

Offline CSM

• Post-aholic
Re: "Jeffgate": A Story of Woah
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2021, 08:32:35 PM »
32 bucks from Vegas to Kenya?

Hey guys is there anyone in Africa willing to receive and re-route my emovie orders... i'm in Canada.   ;D

Hahaha!  notworthy.gif
Chris

Offline MoviePosterBid.com

• Post-aholic
    • MoviePosterBid.com only movie memorabilia
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2021, 08:56:36 PM »
Thierry, there was another buyer who won loads of $1-2-3-4 auction years ago. I can't recall his name. 5 years after he received his last package from me, he complained that he didn't get a bunch of items he should have in his collection, and so I must not have sent them, or he didn't receive his packages

well, after a few months, I can't track any orders, but I did see what the tracking number was (yes.. I checked paypal shipping emails and found the info. This is why I have this stuff!) and no there was no more data to find.  So I took the time to recreate a similar group of various wins from one sheets, lobby cards, french posters etc and made a package and weighed it, and it was the same 7 lbs weight as the last package that I had sent him. But he refused to believe anything, obviously I was trying to rip off his $18 even though he got all the other posters, which were titles intermingled with these titles in different auctions, and he went along his merry way. Shame, because he was otherwise a really nice guy.

there are people who asked me to ship, but need a quote. I'd pack them up and give them the amount & they would never respond. so their packaged posters are sitting up top there (does anyone here know Neil Adamsen in the UK?)

I get tired of messaging them after a few months, and they are lucky I have space where these things can be out of sight

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder
"LIKE" MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

-------

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2021, 09:35:13 PM »
OMG, this is the exact reason why I will never sell any of my crap.  I refuse to deal with assholes.

Also, you should really put a time limit on how long you're willing to hold packages.  Like a year max.  If something hasn't been paid entirely by then, the posters go back for sale, regardless of what the buyer has already paid, no money refunded.  Call it a storage fee.

Kudos to you for even looking, and twice.  That's way more than I would have done.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

• Post-aholic
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2021, 10:09:57 PM »
anyway....... Bwanalittledick.... the clock is ticking for you. don't wait

Movieposterbid.com is the FIRST All-Movie Poster Auction Site. We're not #1, but we try harder

-------

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
    • Kenyan & African Vintage Art Posters
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2021, 03:45:36 AM »
Yeah, the clock is ticking, I was so scared by your post that I woke up at night to proceed with payment but I missed the deadline by 2 seconds, damn!  Since you are the one setting the rules and giving orders here, I wish you could reopen the grace period to 26 August, 10:22:01pm.  Ahaha! 
https://gfycat.com/harshultimateantlion

There is always two sides of a story.

Rich, we hear you, you are the best organised person ever, and I am the one who refused to pay shipping and I had no idea what I bought...  Actually, I am the one who sent you emails to say you forgot to include some items in my combine package; you confirmed that you indeed left some in the shelf (well, I didn't blame you for shipping half of the items because I was OK bidding for more items). You even confirmed that you found the unshipped items and will provide shipping invoice; but you never did so. When I enquired again, you played the disorganised card saying you lost data at system change and have no records... to finally reply there is nothing in the shelf aside one Superman LC. You kept asking for details on chat and when I replied that everything are in my emails, fully detailed, and must do your homework, you confirm that there is nothing aside one LC and I must pay 33 USD shipping.  And yet, you confirmed weeks earlier there are several LCs on the shelves and will give a shipping invoice.  But then, months after, you lost track of them, lost track of my payment records, etc. 

But still, you write here "when you include stupid lines like "no idea what I won on this invoice", I'm really not sure what kind of service you expect. You're just being stupid. send shipping".  Ahahaha! You are the one sounding stupid here, providing fake arguments and proving how good you are.  I just think you are disorganised, cheap and stubborn, reason why you don't want to find any agreement, you just want money.

Mr Brie, asshole, really?  Are you underlining I am an asshole here?  If you are any particular interest in this little story to emit any judgment and insult; then why don't you do full diligence and get all sides of the story?  Not kudos to you for not even looking, not even once.  That's way less than I would have done.  OMG this is the exact reason I shouldn't share my boring story on private clergical-like forum, I refuse to deal with one-sided assholes.  I agree, I know you will never your crap, you call it crap but we know you only purchase pristine posters and you have no intention of reselling them, not even giving them to your kids, you will burn them all.  Not fair calling your collection crap, you are downsizing your collection to please Rich with his 1usd posters, ahahah! 

At the end of it, I really don't care about the LCs and even less about the 30 USD... I made my own opinion of Richard and his posts comfort me in my opinion.  I don't like bullshit and seeing MPB commenting and calling this guy a schmuck and stupid because he wants his money back due to unscrupulous seller is pretty ironic and 100% bullshit.  Rich, you are a paralipsis master. Watch out before you comment giving lessons to people, and orders like "pay now" or "cut it out". Calling him a schmuck and ordering him to cut it out or be an asshole!!  Well, apply it to yourself, cut it out!   But instead, you are charging like a bull, you are getting fooled here Rich, all what you say may be detrimental to you :) Be smart, cut it out!  Hard to change an old fool.  Talking about old, I recall you talking here about how you are submerged and overwhelmed with shitty posters all over the place, then you talked about stopping, then you are back, then not, then yes, then let me give lessons to this guy and insult him on a forum. Why not stopping for good, buy a sea-front villa in a tropical beach somewhere and enjoy your pension, just like I did, a great way to relax?    Keep the lobby card, keep the money, keep your good reputation, keep calm, it is on me bro!  Stay safe!

As for calling me "Bwanalittledick", too bad you got it wrong.  It should be "BwanaHugeDick", you are an old peep, you should be familiar with Zappa,  just check the lyrics of the song "Bwana Dik" - "My dick is a dagger, I'll force it to fit, My dick is a reamer, baby, To scream up your slit, Steam it!, Ream it!, Cream it!" -  Yeah, buddy, my dick is a monster, get the cream my little dickie, ahaha! "I know you will be surprised" Mr Brown.

The clock is ticking for all of us Rich, I will watch the obituary... meanwhile, stay safe!
I am gone for good. I have to sea stars to reproduce, life is a shit!

MBP wrote "I was confused looking for this material as the only things on the hold shelf are
Invoice 0114 - 30 USD - PAID on 31 January 2017 02:05:28 PST - Transaction ID: 3KN94241987324709
ANGRY RED PLANET 1960 LC $5. 00
ANIMAL WORLD 1956 LC $5. 00
BLACK ZOO 1963 LCs (3) $5. 00
DESERT SHEIK 1924 LC $5. 00
KING OF JUNGLELAND 1949 LCs (4) $5. 00
SUPERMAN II 1981 LC $5. 00
so I did some searching and found that a package was shipped to you on 4/20/2017 with the other material. I'll get the material here packaged & send you a shipping amount
thanks"

ME - "Yeah, indeed I got the other ones but not these LCs.
Happy to hear they are still there with you. Please let me know shipping whenever you can."

RICH - "these will get packaged up & I'll drop you a shipping amount"

ME - You also said on 1st Nov. "I was confused looking for this material as the only things on the hold shelf are [list I provided] so I did some searching and found that a package was shipped to you on 4/20/2017 with the other material."
Richard Halegua

RICH - so then all that's left are the superman lobby cards is correct? the stuff is all before 2017.. that's why there are no orders in teh current site.. lost data

ME - Ahahaha, you are funny, not at all. OK, do you homework and get back to me ASAP.  The fact you never replied to chat nor my latest emails sound too suspiscious, and playing the ignorant card, hmmm, not cool bro

RICH - but it's correct then that all there is left are these superman cards I saw? is there supposed to still be merch here aside from teh superman card?

ME - No, we can't find consensus, I let you do your homework as for me I shall sh are this story for guidance. Good luck

RICH - Check your email, check the chat, Good night. Share it with everyone you wish. stop threatening me. if I ask you a direct question, you can just answer it.. are the superman lobby cards all that is left, or not.. It';s a simple yes ior no. how far back does this material go? 4 years? 5? 6? you see if yuo don't answer, you're at the mercy of my being able to go back through emails on 2 or even 3 computers. Because we upgrade, and old programs don't move over. If you want faster answer.. just answer teh damn questions

ME - I am not threatening you, I am kindly requesting you to rreimburse me 30 usd

RICH -  if all you're waiting for is superman, I looked at that yesterday. I need to research the note, If you want to save me time digging back into teh data, just answer teh question

ME - You have the information, you need, you are either ignorant, overwhelmed or just bad in records keeping.  You were also impolite in ingnoring my messages.

RICH - let me kindly ask you then, what do I refund $30 for. what posters how about that. answer that question

ME - I am waiting for more than one LCs and the alll list was sent to you and you even akcnolewdged it

RICH - okay.. if yu say you are waiting for those posters on that note, I have to research it. I'm not giving you $30 for the superman cards you didn't pay $30 for

ME - Ahahaha. Youa re funny guy

RICH - if all I have are teh superman cards, then that's all you deserve Txxxxxx..

ME - I can be funny too. Please ship the superman card at your own cost. Thanks
[/list]
Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2021, 05:03:15 AM »
Mr Brie, asshole, really?  Are you underlining I am an asshole here?

Why don't you wait for an answer bf making your own conclusion.  I don't know if you're an asshole or not.  I was answering Rich's previous post by saying that if I was a seller I would never deal with non-payers (aka assholes) and this is part of the reason why I am not interested in ever selling (life is too short).  Frankly, I don't know you and I don't really care either way.  But if you are one of those people, yes, you are an asshole, and if you're not, then you're not.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

• Post-aholic
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
tik tok tik tok

only 25 hours left to pay shipping

binoc.gif

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2021, 04:40:59 AM »

tik tok tik tok

only 11.6 hours left to pay shipping

Spying.gif

-------

• Post-aholic
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2021, 05:48:25 PM »
hey folks. seeing as Fuko has decided to abandon these 6 lobby cards, I just want to let you guys know that one each will be put into the next 6 orders of a folded/flat item from my website

ANGRY RED PLANET 1960 LC $5. 00
ANIMAL WORLD 1956 LC $5. 00
BLACK ZOO 1963 LCs (3) $5. 00
DESERT SHEIK 1924 LC $5. 00
KING OF JUNGLELAND 1949 LCs (4) $5. 00
SUPERMAN II 1981 LC $5. 00

and here's a little ditty

goodbye fuko
goodbye fuko
goodbye fuko
you can fuko yourself

sm1

-------

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2021, 06:58:20 AM »
Why don't you wait for an answer bf making your own conclusion.  I don't know if you're an asshole or not.  I was answering Rich's previous post by saying that if I was a seller I would never deal with non-payers (aka assholes) and this is part of the reason why I am not interested in ever selling (life is too short).  Frankly, I don't know you and I don't really care either way.  But if you are one of those people, yes, you are an asshole, and if you're not, then you're not.

T

You don't really care and were talking to Rich, ahahaha, sure.  Got this :)    I am not a non-payer, I paid but goods never shipped and this seller had no idea what I bought, when and where the goods are.   Life is too short for selling cheap posters.  I don't know you neither, so I don't care much neither.  This said, you are prompt to malke you comment and on conclusion, I shall tell you the same, why don't you wait for an answer before making your own conclusion, that I am a non-payer., because whatever you said, your friend Rich messed it up and can't even recognoise, instead he went into an argument with me.... funny to see that weeks later he is posting here to say that people should move on, ahaha.   But then Rich is the cool guy, the fact he lies, insults... it is all OK and cool, ahaha

Offline BwanaDik

• Hobbyist
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2021, 07:02:28 AM »
Assholes, fuck me.... You like to insult people Rich.
I don't care about your little life and your fucking LCs, you are getting too old?   

I can see you never stop, isn't it?  If it does bring satisfaction in life, please go ahead, insult me.
I told you, I will watch the orbituary... as for fucking me, please come over and fuck me up Rich, I like it deep... that is if you can still raise it up.

For those, winnning the card, enjoy, it's on me, not on Rich.

Go on, insult me... and while you are at it, give my name and nickname publicly as you did.  You are really a piece a shit, isn't.  Telling people to move on while you can't even apply it to yourself. 

Go on, insult me...

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2021, 09:46:14 PM »
In my opinion (shared by many others doubtlessly), you both look like clowns for having it out publicly over $30 worth of lobby cards.  Big shoes, red noses, striped socks, small tricycle, the works.  At least you both have a bright future in the circus or makng balloon animals at the mall.  The disadvantage of course, for many clowns, is that it becomes difficult for others to take them seriously.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:44:15 AM by kovacs01 »
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery