Author Topic: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial - Spaceship in Clouds  (Read 3898 times)

Offline sederic68

• Beginner
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial - Spaceship in Clouds
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:42:48 PM »
This original, advanced one sheer measures 27" x 40 3/4".

The condition is good to very good. There is a 5/8" tear in the upper left edge of the poster. There is an approximately 2" crease at lower center in the area of one of the dark clouds. There are a few minor creases and scuff marks scattered throughout the poster. This is mostly in the background at upper left and around the edges. There is a small stain in the dark background area in the upper right corner of the poster that does NOT go through to the other side. This comes from a non smoking home. This has been stored flat in a Mylar sleeve. 

Price $3000.00 plus $20 for shipping and whatever insurance costs, if this is desired. I accept PayPal only if the 3% fee is paid by the buyer, otherwise an old fashioned check will be accepted and when it clears, the poster will be mailed out.
Eric

Offline Simes

• Hoarder
Re: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial - Spaceship in Clouds
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 08:15:44 AM »
Unlikely, because Sederic's is three to six times more expensive...

Online crowzilla

• Hoarder
    • Kaiju Poster Database
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 10:30:36 AM »
Really? You guys have nothing better to do than make fun of a guy's asking price?
He's still cheaper than Cinemasterpieces.
Where's Okie to sing kumbaya and ask why we can't all get along?

The Online Reference to Japanese Sci-Fi Posters:
www.Kaijuposters.com

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »
I would rather watch Kendall Jenner achieve this historical feat in super slow motion

Offline okiehawker

• Hoarder
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 10:40:52 PM »
Really? You guys have nothing better to do than make fun of a guy's asking price?
He's still cheaper than Cinemasterpieces.
Where's Okie to sing kumbaya and ask why we can't all get along?

Hi Crow!  It would be good to have a little Jim Beam (or, perhaps Maker's Mark?) and talk about prices, eh?  We can sing, too! I'm surprised often at what prices some of these desirable 1970s-1980s posters bring.  I bet many of us have seen a  price that was more than we've wanted to pay, though made an offer we thought was fair and sometimes the seller accepts it!  Ah yes, I remember it just like it was yesterday...

P.S. Wish us luck this weekend with this Tropical Storm/Hurricane rain we are already receiving!

Okie

Offline sederic68

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 09:02:48 PM »
Thanks Crow for your kind words.

Price reduced. $2000.00 The same shipping and payment method apply. 
Eric