Author Topic: How many times do you........  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
How many times do you........
« on: October 15, 2010, 04:18:37 PM »
............forget what you have in your own collection?  I'm watching an item in Bruce's Thursday auction and I can't remember if I have it or not.  BACK TO THE ARCHIVE, ROBIN!!

Bruce

Re: How many times do you........
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:30:10 PM »
Hey Louie, I could understand forgetting a one-sheet here or there, but these are VERY oversized posters, and they are much harder to lose track of.

If it is a 24 sheet or a 30 sheet, then you might want to schedule a visit with your doctor!

rofl1 rofl1 rofl1 rofl1 rofl1

Bruce

Dread_Pirate_Mel

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 05:45:27 PM »
I spent some time hanging out at Expresso Beans and I really like their database system - it's very easy to keep track of your print collection - you just "add print to collection."  Too bad none of the MP forums have a similar database system - although it would be tremendous work setting one up.

guest8

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »
The beauty of EB though is the users can add pictures and descriptions .. SO all wed really need is a site with the DB structure in place and we as users could build up the actual database

Offline Louie D.

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »
Hey Louie, I could understand forgetting a one-sheet here or there, but these are VERY oversized posters, and they are much harder to lose track of.

If it is a 24 sheet or a 30 sheet, then you might want to schedule a visit with your doctor!

rofl1 rofl1 rofl1 rofl1 rofl1

Bruce

Nope, not anything that crazy, but you do have a bunch of 1/2 sheets, window cards, and inserts!

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 08:57:05 AM »
I have done it a few times, that's why I must get an up to date list with pics.
It's more than a Hobby...