Author Topic: Mondo  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Mardukas

• Hobbyist
Mondo
« on: July 08, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »
First, not sure where the best board is for this question but it's dealer related so this seems the best place.

I have zero experience with Mondo posters and other similar movie-related art print galleries but i am aware of the frustration people have trying to buy these things when they 'drop' given the limited numbers and so on. But i recently stumbled on an online reseller called Addicted2Print.

In my experience if something seems too good to be true, it usually is, yet these guys have stacks of Mondo prints available. Prices vary but some seem eminently reasonable given the demand for some of these posters. Anyone here ever come across them?

They even advertise a 'poster buddy' service where they will wait online to buy when the posters go on sale (for a fee) saving you the bother of waiting around all day. Like I say, if it seems too good to be true... But I would happily be proved wrong.
Thank you.

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Mondo
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:07:09 PM »
I just checked their website, and almost every quality print they have is sold out.  So I don't see any reason to distrust them.  Also, their pricing, from what I see on Ebay, is quite fair.

I do love the idea of the "poster buddy", though.  I think it's brilliant.

And their website is well organized and a good opportunity to see an artist body of work.

All good stuff, imo.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Mardukas

• Hobbyist
Re: Mondo
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 04:08:00 PM »
Thanks for the observations and reassurance, Thierry. Appreciated. There's a few things there I like the look of.

Mardukas