Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 4087 times)

captonron

Avengers
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:09:57 PM »
I'm looking for US one sheets for Avengers Assemble and Avengers Age of Ultron

Anyone have one for sale or know of a reputable dealer to get one from?

Thanks

Offline paul waines

• Curator
Re: Avengers
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 09:29:08 AM »
Have you tried Dale, he's on this board?
It's more than a Hobby...

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:14:40 AM »
Went through all I had already, but thanks for the referral Paul!

Offline wonka

• Hoarder
  • Reverend of the APF
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 09:19:43 AM »
Went through all I had already, but thanks for the referral Paul!

Did you get the usual amount on this one, Dale?
"Ben. His name is Ben. But he's a Celtic fan, so Asshole will do too." -Thierry

Quote from: MoviePosterBid.com
I was mistaken,

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 09:27:53 AM »
Disney in general have lower allocations now and there doesnt seem to be many escaping into the wild like there used to be.

Offline paul waines

• Curator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 03:56:52 PM »
I blame all this digital shenanigans... ;)

I guy I get new stuff from doesn't get half of what he once did.; And most bigger items are very limited...

Once over he would not only get enough for the Cinema, but extras for surrounding bill-boards, and shops to display. Those days are now gone. 
It's more than a Hobby...

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »
Be patient, in a couple of months, all this craziness will be a vague memory and the poster will be available at a much lower price.

Someone who saw my post on the forum but is not a member offered me a lot of money for the 7 wilding posters I recently posted.  Of course I said no (sorry, dude) but it goes to show the craziness surrounding some of the big titles before they open.  

And then it all crumbles.

T
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:25:52 PM by eatbrie »
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

captonron

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 08:02:07 PM »
Thank you for recommending Dale, I mostly buy all my posters from him as I collect modern, but he doesn't have it on his ebay page.  I don't know of anyone else to buy from so I guess I'm waiting to see if Dale ever gets anymore.

Thanks all.

Online ddilts399

• Hoarder
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
More coming, still not cheap, but will have another 5 or so available around Tuesday.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »
I saw the movie on Monday at a crew screening.  Fun, but forgettable.  Just too many characters and not enough time to develop them all.  Saw my wife's name in the credits, though.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline Klownicle

• Hobbyist
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 12:59:24 PM »
Be patient, in a couple of months, all this craziness will be a vague memory and the poster will be available at a much lower price.

Someone who saw my post on the forum but is not a member offered me a lot of money for the 7 wilding posters I recently posted.  Of course I said no (sorry, dude) but it goes to show the craziness surrounding some of the big titles before they open.  

And then it all crumbles.

T

I'm new to the whole collecting thing, but I'm seeing the big box movie posters go for a lot upon release.  Mad Max Fury Road is still hovering around $40 on the bay, Jurassic Park Raptor Style peaked at around $50 with the first few that popped up. And now Starwars Force Awakens Advanced is coming out at $150.  Although new, I put the same idea together that they seem to drop sooner or later.  Especially when I looked at OLDER I II III Starwars releases.  And honestly, the new Star Wars Force Awakens Advance is.... a little plain to be asking $150 for.

As far as the movie goes, forgettable is a perfect word for it.  No different than Avengers I for me, fun but it's just turning into reading comic books.  Nothing new brought to the table, just a new "Episode".
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:00:55 PM by Klownicle »