Author Topic: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)  (Read 341717 times)

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
Re: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)
« Reply #900 on: September 16, 2016, 07:39:00 PM »
Love it!  I think having an avalanche of tubes fall on you has to be some sort of rite of passage in this biz!
Keep up the good work and keep sharing!

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
Re: Monster A Go-Go's Shock-A-Rama Poster Show (in Blood-Curdling Freak-O-Vision!)
« Reply #901 on: September 16, 2016, 09:09:02 PM »
So you are a cardboard tube collector too! Nice variety  :)

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #902 on: September 16, 2016, 10:56:08 PM »
I feel your pain Shawn.
I've been unpacking for almost 3 weeks and I'm just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 cheers

Offline CJ138

• Collector
« Reply #903 on: September 17, 2016, 06:04:53 PM »
Coffee pot and mug are always the priority.
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #904 on: September 21, 2016, 02:42:08 PM »
Hi there. Thank you for stopping in. I am STILL moving. It's kind of on hold until October as i have a very important project due by October 1st. I had some friends come to town to help with the initial move...but they got burned out after a day or so....So even though one friend stayed around for a week (!), we didn't get much done beyond those initial few days. Oh well.

CRAZY VICK: I've had a couple of avalanches as I've been wrangling that tube closet in the poster room. I've stopped trying to get more in and have started filling up the hall closet. Pictures below of both.

STEVE: Yes, I have quite the tube collection. All different sizes worth millions of dollars, no doubt. I can let you have some for a few thousand...Just saying. A special deal for a special guy. Ha!

TED:  UGH! Piles of clothes all over---where are the coat hangers? ARGH!  Everything is such a mess...and i can not find anything.

CJ138: I may not be able to find my work shoes or my checkbook, but coffee pot and mugs were a priority here as well.

Getting back to the poster room progress, the bulk of my framed posters still remain in the shack-0-rama waiting to be moved. I have realized that, unless I want to use all of the closet space (like I did when i lived here before with these 200+ framed posters), I'm going to have to store them as i did in the shack-o-rama...on their sides and piled UP. They were store three high in the shack-o-rama. I'll take a picture the next time I'm there (if there are still posters on the top row, that is...). I'll have to get little labels to put on the ends of the frames so I'll know which is which.

My poster room is getting so crowded/full. I have 9 boxes of folded posters and tons o' other crap as well....with still MORE boxes of folded posters and MORE tubes still at the apartment. Yikes!  I can't wait to go through it all though.

My buying has also slowed way down. In the coming posts, you;ll see things from August for quite a while. Oh well...

Anyway, thank you for visiting my humble page.

CHEERS!

Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline JCM

• Hobbyist
« Reply #905 on: September 21, 2016, 03:31:17 PM »
Getting back to the poster room progress, the bulk of my framed posters still remain in the shack-0-rama waiting to be moved. I have realized that, unless I want to use all of the closet space (like I did when i lived here before with these 200+ framed posters), I'm going to have to store them as i did in the shack-o-rama...on their sides and piled UP. They were store three high in the shack-o-rama. I'll take a picture the next time I'm there (if there are still posters on the top row, that is...). I'll have to get little labels to put on the ends of the frames so I'll know which is which.

I thought I was crazy with framed posters but you've taken it beyond. 200+ framed? Wow!  thumbsup.gif

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #906 on: September 21, 2016, 09:14:13 PM »
Hi JCM---yes, I went WAY overboard, It was a valiant effort--but what the hell am I going to do with all of these frames?

Here's a look at the shack-o-rama where most of them are still stacked up, laying on their side, three rows high...(top row is almost all of the way pulled down and moved already--but it was FULL at one time).  Please excuse the mess:

More tubes and a few loose (!?!) posters home tonight (along with various boxes o' crap). O' the joy... Will this move EVER end?

Thanks for visiting the thread.

CHEERS!
Let me introduce myself: http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9291.0.html View my collection thread (if you DARE!!!):  http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9480.0.html  See it on my blog (withOUT Photobucket watermarks) here:  https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5730339618306790065#allposts/src=sidebar CHEERS!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #907 on: September 22, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »
I have so much to do....but I just HAD to dive into my posters (if only a little bit) to see what i might have after all of this time. The first thing I had to do was re-frame my FRIDAY THE 13TH poster. The frame had fallen apart on the way over and I was so afraid the poster would be ruined...but it survived and is now re-framed.

Next, I pulled out a box at random, took it to a guest room and opened it. Zowie! What treasures would I find inside, i wondered...

THE WARRIORS:

About the third or fourth poster out of the box was for THE WARRIORS. I had NO idea I had that. If you'll recall a few months back there was the mystery of the empty frame...I never figured out what had been in there, but i quickly put in THE WARRIORS.

THE MASK:

In the box, aside from posters, I found a few lobby card sets and/or loose lobby cards, stills, etc. I also found a pair of 3D glasses for the original release of THE MASK.

The following are in order as they were pulled from the box. A few things i like but most of it set aside to sell in one fashion or another. Forgive the photos. This was a quick-o deal.

BLACK TORMENT:

Never heard of this flick...but i dig the poster. I'm NOT wild about the big snipe on it...but do like the gimmickiness of the snipe ("In Diabolicolor") Ha! I can't tell if I want another withOUT the snipe or just want to keep this one. Hmm.

BACK TO THE BEACH:

The 80s return of Frankie & Annette! I love the original BEACH PARTY movies. I have all of those posters---so i HAD to get this one too. This is in pretty poor shape---so onto the discard pile it goes. I believe I already have a better copy somewhere...,

THE AMITYVILLE CURSE:

One of the WORST sequels in the AMITYVILLE series (until some of the direct-to-video crapola like AMITYVILLE DEATH HOUSE and AMITYVILLE THEATER started showing up). WHY buy it? Because I hve posters for the other theatrical releases in the series and this one is kind of rare. This is, I believe, a British one sheet.

A BULLET FOR PRETTY BOY

I've never seen this flick but it looks like it might be fun. And how many movies can you think of that star Fabian?  Ha!

SANTA'S MAGIC FOUNTAIN:

Seasonal kiddie matinee crap...one of my fave genres. However, this one is in poor shape---sell-off pile reject.

LOGAN'S RUN:

I no longer had the original poster I bought in 1976, but LOGAN'S RUN was my very first poster. I have several copies---and this one has issues--so it will be sold off.

VISIT TO A SMALL PLANET:

Jerry Lewis sci fi comedy...I remember liking this as a kid.

THE OUTSIDERS:

I hated this flick--but just look at the stars in it. Poor copy--sell-off-a-go-go,

BENJI THE HUNTED:

Really?  This must have been a freebie or something. No way i'd actually BUY this.

OCTOPUSSY:

I have a better copy of this James Bond poster. Sell!

13 GHOSTS:

This is the Illusion-O style for 13 GHOSTS, gimmick maestro William Castle's silly haunted house yarn. This has lots of issues.

ROPE:

Re-release (80s) of the Alfred Hitchcock thriller. I loved seeing the old Hitchcock's on the big screen back then. Poster is dull though.

OPERATION KID BROTHER:

Sean Connery's less attractive/less talented brother Neil gets a crack at movie stardom...and fails in this weird wannabe spy spoof starring BOND regulars playing roles similar to their 007 assignments and a former Bond girl and former Bond villain. What a mess.

RETURN TO PEYTON PLACE:

I loved the books and the movies were campy fun (but not as good as the books). The sequel poster took me YEARS to track down.

EARTHQUAKE:

Love my 70s disaster flicks.

NIGHT OF THE LEPUS:

Ha!  I've been trying to get this off and on for a while---who knew i had it already? Is anything worse (or sillier) than the NIGHT OF THE LEPUS? The best/worst giant killer bunny movie ever!

STARCHASER THE LEGEND OF ORION:

3D sci fi animated flick. I was disappointed...

PARADISO:

Everything...but everything pops out of the screen! Zowie! 3D nudie cutie fun.

VILLAGE OF THE GIANTS:

Whoo hoo. Love this old giant teen movie  from the late 60s. Beau Bridges, little Ronny Howard, Joy Harmon and Tony Basil among others star. Fun poster.

That's enough for now---but i have NOT even scratched the surface yet of what is in that first box. Stay tuned for further updates-a-go-go!

CHEERS!

Offline erik1925

• Post-aholic
« Reply #908 on: September 22, 2016, 08:56:16 PM »
Good luck on the continuing move and poster unpacking, Shawn. Lots of tubes=lots of posters!! Avalanches and all!

Will look killer and kick ass once you are all re-moved and things are up on the walls.

Bravo!!

clap clap clap

-Jeff

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #909 on: September 23, 2016, 12:14:25 AM »
Hey JEFF. Thanks for the note. I hope all is well with the family back home.

Okay...Returning to the first box...right where I left off (and this is NOT a new poster post....but more like uncovering lost treasure i already have/had). Let's see. Where did i leave off?

VOYAGE OF THE ROCK ALIENS:

Never saw this doofy-looking movie...starring Pia Zadora!?! ha! it's gotta be worth a look. Or not.

BLACK MAGIC:

I have no idea what this is...but couldn't let it escape being in the Shock-A-Rama Poster Show.

JUNGLE BOOK:

Re-release.

THE DEVIL'S WEDDING NIGHT:

Satan is coming. I wonder if the bride wore white?

THE DEVIL'S RAIN:

Cool face melting finale in this one. i remember it was re-released once John Travolta was popular and the ads screamed he starred in the film. He only had a small supporting role--maybe he was just an extra? I've seen it since then and can NEVER spot Travolta.

SACRIFICE:

Also known as THE MAN FROM DEEP RIVER, an early inspiration for the Italian cannibal sub-genre that followed just a few years later, I have since gotten a color version of this poster.

ARABIAN ADVENTURE:

Fun comic book-style one sheet for a movie i should probably eventually see...

DEMONS 2:

Let's party. This poster looks much better in real life. But where is my DEMONS  original poster? Hmm.

WATCH ME WHEN I KILL:

An Italian giallo repackaged to look like a slasher flick. Never saw it, but great sleazy title/poster. Soooo grindhouse looking.

SPACE MISSION TO THE LOST PLANET:

I THINK this is a re-titled re-release of HORROR OF THE BLOOD MONSTERS. Cool poster art. Too bad they didn't spring for color versions.

VIDEODROME:

Back from the days when David Cronenburg still made imaginative movies....

STARLIGHT SLAUGHTER:

Re-titling release of EATEN ALIVE. (See below)

THE HOUSE BY THE LAKE:

I've never seen this...but it's an obvious wannabe LAST HOUSE knock-off.

HOUSE OF THE DAMNED:

I've never seen this--but it looks like a fun old haunted house flick.

LIFEGUARD:

Seemingly advertised as a T&A sex comedy...which it's not. I really liked this flick from the 70s when I saw it. It wasn't anything major--just took me by surprise.

THE AMITYVILLE HORROR:

Of course. Every horror poster whore has one...

CRAZE: Interesting looking Jack Palance flick. Never seen it.

EATEN ALIVE:

Tobe Hooper's somewhat disappointing follow up to TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE...with Neville Brand and a young Robert England.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS:

Great movie. Glad someone dragged me along to see this at the theater back in the day....otherwise I'd probably never have seen it. I read the book and it's different (of course).

THE UNSEEN:

Poor Barbara Bach...she got herself stuck in a lot of crappy euro-horror flicks, like this one. Ha!

That's all for now---but the box still has tons of posters left. These first two batches barely made a dent in it. I work the next 4 days in a row (48 hours---ugh!) so i won't have time for this until after my shifts. But stay tuned for more.

CHEERS!

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #910 on: September 23, 2016, 01:06:31 AM »
Spoiler?

travolta melts at the end
An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Crazy Vick

• Hoarder
« Reply #911 on: September 23, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »
BENJI THE HUNTED:
Really?  This must have been a freebie or something. No way i'd actually BUY this.

I actually saw Benji the Hunted in the theatre, with my mom, aunt and grandma.  Who the f*ck goes to see movies with their moms, aunts and grandmas?  I'll tell you who - kids that really really like popcorn.  It was worth it.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #912 on: September 24, 2016, 04:09:03 PM »
ARI: I know he melts. I've just never been able figure out which one he is....

CRAZY VICK: The poster for your treasured childhood memory can be yours!!!

Here are more posters from the first box. Ugh. There has to be a better/more efficient/easier way to do this. This batch gets me halfway through the first box,,, I still have all of the other posters inside the box to go through, plus all of the ones in the other boxes/tubes/etc. ugh.

DOCTOR DOLITTLE:

In poor condition and very lackluster design, I'll get ride of this....

THE MONKEY'S UNCLE:

Classic Disney with Tommy Kirk and Annette Funicello. And a special appearance by the Beach Boys!

PUFNSTUF

I think/hope I have another copy in a frame somewhere. Fun live-action movie based on the Sid & Marty Kroft series. With special guest stars Mama Cass Elliot and Martha Raye!

JASON GOES TO HELL: THE FINAL FRIDAY

Who doesn't have one of these?

THE LAST SURVIVOR:

Also known as LAST CANNIBAL WORLD, JUNGLE HOLOCAUST, I'm pretty thrilled to have the US one sheet for this early entry in the Italian cannibal subgenre.

THE TEMPTER:

I love my EXORCIST ripoffs, but this one was pretty awful. Even the poster ultimately has nothing to do with the actual movie. Oh well.

DIAL M FOR MURDER (80s re-release):

Never got to see this in 3D but I do remember that, as a kid, it waqs going to be showing in the afternoon on TV (in 2D) and I wanted to see it so bad, i skipped school! Ha!

AT THE EARTH'S CORE:

Cool art work for such a cheesy/fun movie.

SWORD AND THE SORCERER:

Fun sword and sandal adventure from the early 80s.

THE FUN HOUSE:

This is a rare one I am thrilled to have. This is the original release for a movie that is better known as LAST HOUSE ON DEAD END STREET. Originally called THE CUCKOO CLOCKS OF HELL, this is an underground cult classic horror flick that is not for everyone. The LAST HOUSE title is clearly intended to riff off of LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT.

THE MAN WHO WASN'T THERE:

This 80s 3D movie was such a notorious bomb. It came and played only week in my town before disappearing forever. I never got to see it. ARGH! I'm sure it sucks, but...

THE WILD, WILD WORLD OF JAYNE MANSFIELD:

I hope I have another copy of this. I LOVE this movie. It is brilliant in that it seems to utilize home movies and other creative uses of Jayne (even a stand in at some points) Jayne remembers events that are shown...and clearly Jayne is no where to be seen. Lots of nudie filler towards the end...the whole mess is narrated by Jayne (NOT...although she says she is Jayne). Its a weird brilliant movie pieced together AFTER her death. Wow!

THE SEDUCTION:

This was supposed to have been Morgan Fairchild's breakout into movie stardom. It's total trash....and Morgan is now famous for just being Morgan Fairchild. No acting required.

SHARK'S TREASURE:

Post JAWS knock-off to an extent. Fun artwork.

GUYANA CULT OF THE DAMNED:

Sleazy little exploitation flick based on the Jones Town cult mass suicide...but strangely cult leader Jim Jones is called something else, Ha!

DYNASTY:

3D martial arts film poster....gotta love the gimmicks.

THE CASSANDRA CROSSING:

Late entry in the disaster genre of the 70s, this euro-flick is a long, convoluted mess...with an impressive all-star cast that includes Sophia Loren, Burt Lancaster, OJ Simpson, Lee Strausberg. Martin Sheen, Richard Harris and Ava Gardner.

WAR GODDESSES:

Wow! Wow! Wow!

MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY:

Better known as CANNIBAL FEROX, this is the US one sheet for this cannibal classic. EEEW! Its a harrowing tale. Not for the faint of heart...

PSYCHO II:

I may be the only person on the planet to say this, but I really LIKED PSYCHO II. It was much better than Part 3 or 4.

FIRESTARTER:

Stephen King---not nearly as good as the book, but what else is new?

THE LEGACY:

This is one of the first dozen or so posters I ever had. I got another copy not so long back (July or so). Kind of a dumb movie---but it somehow lured Katherine Ross, Sam Elliot and Roger Daltry into the mix.

SON OF BLOB:

If only I had the original BLOB...oh well. I also have the alternate title BEWARE THE BLOB somewhere with different art.

FOOD OF THE GODS:

I saw this movie as a kid and loved it. Wow! The artwork is pretty decent as well.

BREATHLESS:

I'm not sure why I felt the need to get this. It was just okay to me---but I did love the wild plaid pants Richard Gere wore. Ha!

DEVIL'S NIGHTMARE:

Silly Euro-horror film that has long been a guilty pleasure of mine.

TERROR IN THE JUNGLE:

I got another copy of this not too long back.  If you ever get a chance to see this movie--DO. It's awesome. ...And you only need to watch the first half hour. After that--turn it off. The first 30 minutes really make the movie. It's like a wonderful tacky spoof of the AIRPORT movies...before the AIRPORT movies existed. LOVE IT!

OOOPS! I posted this too soon. I'm NOT even half way through the first box yet. I have 12 more to go just to get to the halfway point. I'll post those now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 04:41:44 PM by Monster_A_GoGo »

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #913 on: September 24, 2016, 04:37:18 PM »
FANTASTIC INVASION OF PLANET EARTH:

Re-release title for THE BUBBLE, this movie has some of the best 3D effects ever---even if it's just shoving cheap-o monster gloves in your face. I particularly remember the tray of beer that floated out to the audience, That was cool.

EMPIRE OF THE ANTS:

Bert I. Gordon's follow up to FOOD OF THE GODS was, in my opinion, kind of fun. Joan Collins plays a glamorous real estate con artist who takes a bunch of suckers out to a planned vacation community on a private yacht. It's all a scam of course...but it's also home of these giant mutated ants!  Yikes!!!

HELLO MARY LOU: PROM NIGHT II:

The PROM NIGHT franchise does a complete overhaul on itself with this ghost girl haunting (very much inspired by A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET)

PIPPI IN THE SOUTH SEAS:

I remember when these movies came out when I was a kid. I never got to see them at the time, but loved the books on which they were based. Eventually I did catch all four flicks (culled from a Scandinavian TV series based on the books--which explains why the kids don't age much). I thought I'd track down the posters. I know I have a few...just not sure which ones i am missing.

WHEN TIME RAN OUT:

Irwin Allen's last big screen disaster movie flop-a-rama. Its still campy fun.

CRY BABY:

I'm a John Waters fan (moreso his older stuff, but...). Had to get a CRY BABY.

AMITYVILLE 3D:

3D thrills and chills. I saw this in the theater in 3D....it didn't work that well for me.

TREASURE OF THE FOUR CROWNS:

Euro-Indiana Jones wanna be in 3D. I saw it at least twice in the theater for the 3D...but every time i see the flick i only count 3 crowns. Where is the 4th?

METALSTORM: THE DESTRUCTION OF JARED SYN:

More confusing and lame 80s 3D. I saw this on a 3D double bill with JAWS 3D. Ha!

CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC:

Oh my stars!  One of the biggest box office flops of all time! CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC is wonderfully awful. I love it. You've got the cheesy Village People, Steve Guttenberg, Valerie Perrine, and Caitlyn Jenner long before she had any surgeries and still looked like his Olympian, Wheaties-eating self.

SPACEHUNTER: ADVENTURES IN THE FORBIDDEN ZONE:

Another 80s 3D flick that played for weeks...and yet i somehow failed to get to see it. GRRR.

EYEBALL:

Cool poster...but there is another version I want with this cloaked figure holding a girl. He has his hand extended and he is holding an eyeball in it. Zowie! Never saw the flick though.

And that brings me top the halfway point of the first box. UGH. There are sooooo many posters left to wade through. Any ideas on how to make it easier?  CHEERS!

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #914 on: September 25, 2016, 09:16:02 PM »
I'm in the process of unpacking posters also.
I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself when I say 'thanks,' for taking pics as you wade through yours.
You have a great collection and I am looking forward to seeing more.
 pcorn pcorn pcorn

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #915 on: September 25, 2016, 09:24:31 PM »
I particularly like Fantastic Invasion graphics :thumbsup:

Offline Ari

• Curator
    • OFFALEATERS HOUSE OF THE DAMNED
« Reply #916 on: September 25, 2016, 09:54:11 PM »
treasure of the 4 crowns rules, saw it in 3D at the cinema in Sydney.
only a few of us in there and half walked out.

An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #917 on: September 26, 2016, 12:56:38 AM »
TED: Thanks for the note about posting my stored stuff. UGH! What a pain. I made a video (well, two...it ran too long) tonight and it's uploading on YouTube. This seemed like a faster solution than photos/editing/putting on a photo storage site and then posting. If it is acceptable--great. If not, i'll figure out plan B later.

STEVE: Glad you like FANTASTIC INVASION OF PLANET EARTH. I dig that poster too--way better than the original (which is coming up in the video I am uploading now. Yep...it was in the same box). Stay tuned.

ARI:  I agree with you about TREASURE OF THE FOUR CROWNS...that's why i saw it twice at the theater. My only gripe is that I could only count THREE crowns. Where was the 4th? Ha!

I'll try to get my quick-O videos posted tomorrow before work.

Cheers and good night.

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #918 on: September 26, 2016, 01:31:36 AM »
Hi. They are not done loading/processing you, but when they are, the videos for the rest of the first box will be shown below:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_wIGqk7GXWQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_wIGqk7GXWQ</a>

and, the conclusion to the first box....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TQHjK5nFVU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2TQHjK5nFVU</a>

They should be done before too much longer. The first one has about 12 minutes to go before it's ready.  The second one has about 50 minutes...and I really NEED to get to bed.

GOOD NIGHT
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:06:06 AM by Monster_A_GoGo »

Offline Neo

• Hoarder
    • My photobucket
« Reply #919 on: September 27, 2016, 01:09:45 AM »
You covered a lot of great posters, and great personal and film history!  Well done, especially with your stuffy cold voice.  Lawl.  Sounds like you have seen a plethora of movies. 

The video style is kinda more fun than the old photographs, eh?

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #920 on: September 27, 2016, 02:18:15 AM »
Thank you Neo. I was kind of thinking the video approach was a flop. But with so many posters to cover, it's just much easier to do. It's been about 24 hours since i posted the original two videos. The first one has been seen 7 times (and, oops, I think i was one of them). The second one has only been viewed 2 times.  I know it's a Monday and people have better things to do than to watch/listen to sick me talk about my posters...even though I go through them fairly quickly. Oh well. People can look or not look. It's up to them. I just want to get this project done.

I'm still really sick. I went to work today (after calling in the last three days), but ended up just going home sick anyway about 5 hours into my 12 hour shift. Blah!  How long is this gonna last? Jeepers!

I made another video just now. It's Box 2...well, the beginning of it anyway. It's uploading now. Watch it or don't...it should be ready below in about 45 minutes.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpxDd5GDV90" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kpxDd5GDV90</a>

Good night.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:47:07 AM by Monster_A_GoGo »

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #921 on: September 27, 2016, 03:29:29 AM »
See I think this is the confussion!!!!! This thread is about the Mirror Mirror Snow White. Which I have not purchased/bid because it is so easily damaged, and have not found one in a condition to my liking.

I am referring to the 50th Snow White.

The one I have, the boarder is foil around to the wording 50th Anniversary. It is rolled, GoGo has the folded version and he says it is not foil. Some of this 50th have foil some don't.....  hmmm.gif

Mine was unearthed in my most recent video. It has foil. Folded though. Waaaagh.  Oh wait a minute. I apparently have (at least) two. You are right. I do not think the one I have that you asked about has foil. The one I just saw/filmed DID have foil though. Whatever...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:31:48 AM by Monster_A_GoGo »

Offline Monster_A_GoGo

• Hoarder
« Reply #922 on: September 27, 2016, 04:28:51 AM »
Okay...because I am such a big spaz, here is another installment of what's in box #2...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCnWipwx_88" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nCnWipwx_88</a>

It will be ready in about an hour. Watch it or don't.

CHEERS!

Online 50s

• Curator
  • Steve
« Reply #923 on: September 27, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
Hi MAGG, I thought you were slowing down on the new purchases... but I think you instead stepped it up a notch or two. I lived Pufnstuf as a kid so like the poster too. 

Haven't seen the vids as my phone can't play flash and my prepaid mobile internet is costly, but might try to see them at work. Any boobs in the videos, or work safe haha?

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
« Reply #924 on: September 27, 2016, 09:53:34 AM »
Great videos, Shawn!
Really enjoyed going through those boxes of yours.
 clap clap clap clap